ninamary54
cheesedog

Weapons should be illegal

cheesedog

ninamary54

Pro

Weapons are dangerous. People die everyday from weapons and are even tortured by them for no reason. Weapons shuld be illegal.
cheesedog

Con

my greetings to my opponent.

i see that you are very much opinionated on this subject. The main argument of this debate is obviously the problem that weapons are considerably the root of violence as what you have stated. provided by this presupposition, you suggest that weapons should be made illegal.

The main purpose why man possess weapons is for one's necessary protection against any threat to one's safety and security. this is constituted by existing laws that permit the possession of weapons to certain individuals. My opponent failed to further discuss his position and broaden the context by providing a material fact why he came up with the suggestion that weapons should be made illegal.
even if we radically trace the very existence of weapons, weapons have long been existed since the biblical times. and this is a fact.
the violence in our society that my opponent pointed out provided by my opponent's statement "People die everyday from weapons and are even tortured by them for no reason." is because, according to him, OF THE EXISTENCE OF WEAPONS.Weapons do not kill people. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. it is the inactions of man that is responsible for the violence in our society. It is not because of the existence of a certain material that man possesses.

Yes, weapons are dangerous, this is undeniably a natural fact. but even though we ban weapons, the inactions of man and violence will continue. So illegalizing weapons does not solve such social dilemma. But if weapons are legal, any individual is guaranteed by his own personal safety and security through self-protection. Any individual will not anymore entirely rely on the availabilty of police and government authorities to secure his life. THUS, WEAPONS SHOULD BE MADE LEGAL.
Posted by Smurfik 4 years ago
Smurfik
Hello, my name is Ilyas and I'm from Kazakhstan. Actually, I consider weapons should be illegal, because nowadays we have many problems of this one. You know, when I watch or read the news, there are too many occasions, directly connected with weapons. Additionally, I suppose almost all guys, young people, have an addiction from all types of the media. So, according to the statistics, In 2011 - the latest year for which detailed statistics are available - there were 12,664 murders in the US. Of those, 8,583 were caused by firearms. Can you imagine the statistics of whole world?
Posted by temirlan.abdibekov 4 years ago
temirlan.abdibekov
Hi, I agree that the weapons should be legal in every country. Because it helps us zaschetit themselves and their families from looters and thugs. I also believe that the weapon is neotemlimaya chat male items it accompanies him throughout the lifetime of the human
Vote Placed by tyler.schillim 4 years ago
tyler.schillim
ninamary54cheesedogTied
Reasons for voting decision: We have the right to defend ourselves. Only those who cannot be trusted should not be allowed to have firearms.
Vote Placed by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
ninamary54cheesedogTied
Reasons for voting decision: So much fallacy from the pro position.....must....not....critique....
Vote Placed by TripleM160 4 years ago
TripleM160
ninamary54cheesedogTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had no basis for their argument.