GayeongY
seulgi

Wearing a school uniform at school

GayeongY

Con

Hi, thank you for debate with me. First our topic is "Wearing school uniform at school". My position is con. Your position is pro. We choose this topic because, nowadays this is burning issue in the society. Some people think that student doesn't need to wear school uniform at school. Because every people have to respect their own talent and personality. However, the others think that we have to wear school uniform at school. So teachers can control them easily. To my mind, students don't need to wear school uniform at school. What is your opinion about this hot burning issue?
seulgi

Pro

To my mind, students need to wear school uniform at school. Because if everyone wears uniforms no one can get bullied for wearing different clothing. Bulling can stop if we just wear the same clothing.
GayeongY

Con

For me, we have to respect each of students personality and fashion for style. Due to the fact, contemporary people are open-minded. So they have duty for show their fashion. Therefore, i think students don't need to wear school uniform at school.
seulgi

Pro

But I think some student cumbersome to wearing civilian clothes. Because If we wear civilian clothes when going to school....
We will have to worry what to wear every morning. So in the end late school. In my opinion when we go to school we need wearing a school uniform.
GayeongY

Con

GayeongY forfeited this round.
seulgi

Pro

seulgi forfeited this round.
GayeongY

Con

GayeongY forfeited this round.
seulgi

Pro

seulgi forfeited this round.