tiyabiya16
timtom2213

Weed be legal !

tiyabiya16

tiyabiya16

Pro

Weed can help A LOT with getting off debt from other countries; Weed is very useful with helping people who may always be in pain and relaxe those from doing thins stupid; and can just have a good laugh with your peers. For gods sake weed is just a PLANT ! And there is nothing wrong with doing it with your family or friends as long as u can really trust them; enough to not lace it with something more dangerous. LEGALIZE MARY-J !!!!!!!!!! :D
timtom2213

Con

there is a problem with weed, like all drugs, I'm not saying that weed is going to kill someone if they use it once, but the fact is no inhaling related drugs are good for you. Why? because you aren't breathing OXYGEN. it is like feeding a train dirt sometimes instead of coal, it might work a little at first, but the dirt and nonflammable stuff is gonna build up and kill the engine. Honestly I never said weed was worse for you then cigarettes, but it really isn't that much better because you also don't have a filter, also it can be laced with other drugs. Thus there would obviously need to be a lot of government reforms, and I don't think anyone would listen to them, honestly if you got along just fine buying marijuana illegally why would you worry about limitations on legal marijuana like filtered bongs, or not lacing it? if you were a drug dealer wouldn't you want your customers coming back, because that is how you guarantee it.
tiyabiya16

Pro

0k in someways weed can be bad for u. And Don't u need oxygen to breath? (Sry I was confused on that.) But anyway thats also why I brought up being with people u KNOW while smoking weed. And with soo many people smoking weed anyway why can't the law already just give up busting people for weed. And 1 im NOT a drug dealer and I c where your coming from and if the government ever did decide to legal it who says its going to be for a cheap price?? Thats where drug dealers can still come in and sell their product for a low price. And with the weed being in stores or where ever the gov. would sell the weed; it also gives the dealers more ways to get the product in order to sell it. :)
timtom2213

Con

I meant that if you breath in smoke there is such a low concentration of oxygen it is harmful (going back to my train metaphor). 2nd even though there are so many people doing mary-J if the government legalized mary-j for that reason that would encourage people from trying to legalize more harmful drugs, like meth. it is like lemmings, if one jumps off a cliff, they all do, and that ends up killing all of them. 3rd even if you smoke it with people you know, the drugs had to come from somewhere, probably a dealer with negotiated prices, and not a store bought variety with a higher fixed price. this proves true already when people want pirated videos or video games, if you could pay less for the same thing without much risk from getting caught by the government, why wouldn't you buy the thing that costs less? which brings me to the adding of other drugs in the mary-J. cigarettes wouldn't be smoked without nicotine, if there wasn't something in there making you go back and buy a pack of cigs then you wouldn't, because smoking sucks, this is also true for most marijuana smokers who are chemically addicted, there is some reason for them to come back for it mainly other additives, like heroin, coke, ext. and the drug companies probably would also get nicotine in there as well, because if you have a business you need regular customers, and addicting them to your product is one way to ensure that they come back for more
tiyabiya16

Pro

Ok so mary-J and other worst drugs are two diffrent things, and trying weed out is nothing alike from doing meth etc. I been a pot smoker for 2years and not once in those years did I even THINK about trying anything else. I had a lot of people bug me and bug me about trying harder things but the answer is always the same.(No) With the government allowing mary-J I really doubt people are going to be wanting meth etc. to be legal also. And again weed doesn't harm u (for the most part). And even if people started questioning if the harder stuff should be legal that answer would already be ready to answer with a big fat NO. When it comes to ciggs. Ima have to disagree smoking is awesome bye the way(: Its not the drug dealers part on if the customer is going to come back or not; Yah he/she is going to want them to but they really don't have a say. With the fact that u are trying to say that mary-j & OTHER type drugs are the same is a lie because of the fact that they are two VERY diffrent type drugs. Meth DOES get u addictive the first time u do it; Or it can kill u, but weed is nothing like that.....
timtom2213

Con

timtom2213 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Smithereens 4 years ago
Smithereens
tiyabiya16timtom2213Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit