runetot
CM_Punk

Weed should be fully legal country wide

runetot has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 4 days ago Status: Debating Period

runetot

Pro

I strongly believe that weed should be fully legal and sold in stores like any other plant.

Both the government and the people could gain from having this plant legal and it makes no sense that its a criminal offence for having it.
CM_Punk

Con

Marijuana has altering affects on a humans mind that cause cancer and many other diseases. Marijuana has some benefits to it, but not enough to balance it's cons, let alone succeed them.
Posted by Youraverageunicorn 5 days ago
Youraverageunicorn
what do you mean by "fully legal"? because it's legal in dc which is where I live. Do you mean it shouldn't be prohibited in any state?
Posted by Arganger 5 days ago
Arganger
If you change it to three rounds I'll accept.