I-AM-AWESOME
LadyPresident

Weed should be legalized

I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

Rules
- No foul language
- Must have cited sources (if any information is used)
Any of these two rules broken five points are deducted EACH

Starting argument: A man is a man and should be allowed to to do whatever he pleases with his body as long as it doesn't harm anybody else.
LadyPresident

Con

My stance is that marijuana should remain illegal because weed is addictive, damaging to mental and physical health, and can ruin people's lives.
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

Weed should be legalized because it is a person's choice. Also If cigarettes and liquor (which are tons wise than weed) then I definitely think weed should be legalized. I think the age legal age should be 22 but still weed shouldn't be considered as bad as cocain. I still think it should be highly discourgaged @ schools and on tv. I await your responce.
LadyPresident

Con

By legalizing this addictive drug, we are allowing it to become increasingly more accessible - especially to young people. When children are exposed to this drug, they become completely different in a negative way. School is out in the very back if their minds and at the bottom of their priority list. This leads to bad grades, not getting into college, not getting a good job, and not living a good life. "Heavy cannabis use in adolescence causes persistent impairments in neurocognitive performance and IQ, and use is associated with increased rates of anxiety, mood and psychotic thought disorders." "...Students who use marijuana have lower grades and are less likely to get into college than nonsmokers. They simply do not have the same abilities to remember and organize information compared to those who do not use these substances." In conclusion, weed will damage the new generation of adults, and our society as a whole. Source : http://townhall.com...
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

I-AM-AWESOME forfeited this round.
LadyPresident

Con

LadyPresident forfeited this round.
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

I-AM-AWESOME forfeited this round.
LadyPresident

Con

LadyPresident forfeited this round.
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

I-AM-AWESOME forfeited this round.
LadyPresident

Con

LadyPresident forfeited this round.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Banning it isn't going to stop people from having it. However, de-banning it, will cause it to be more available, especially to impressionable, young children
Posted by wheatley 2 years ago
wheatley
are you saying that everyone can smoking weed?
Posted by I-AM-AWESOME 2 years ago
I-AM-AWESOME
Well I find it stupid that kids miss out on college because of smoking weed and going to jail so Superiorintelligence it still isn't btw it's fun to debate crazies
Posted by SuperiorIntelligence 2 years ago
SuperiorIntelligence
Don't you know, weed is marijuana, and it is being legalized slowly in the States. There's one state that has legalized it, and no ones complaining, and the governments getting more profit.
Posted by Theguywhoknowsnothing 2 years ago
Theguywhoknowsnothing
Aaaaaaand another one of these!