PeacefulChaos
kyro90

Werewolves vs. Vampires

PeacefulChaos

PeacefulChaos

Pro

I thank my opponent for accepting this debate. The first round will be for acceptance and clarification only. The full resolution is, "Werewolves would beat vampires in a world war.”

Burden of Proof:

It is my duty to affirm the full resolution and prove that werewolves would beat vampires in a war concerning the whole world.

My opponent must prove that vampires would beat werewolves in a world war.

Definitions:

Vampire: a preternatural being, commonly believed to be a reanimated corpse, that is said to suck the blood of sleeping persons at night [1].

Werewolf: (in folklore and superstition) a human being who has changed into a wolf, or is capable of assuming the form of a wolf, while retaining human intelligence [2].

Rules:

1. There will be no abuse of word play, loopholes, or any other form of semantics.

2. I realize that there are a plethora of sites and sources that state vampires and werewolves have different powers. Therefore (for the sake of the debate), I will state the powers vampires and werewolves can have.

Vampires-

• Super speed: the ability to travel at extremely fast speeds.
  • Telepathy: the ability to move objects with the mind.
  • Bat transformation: the ability to transform into a bat while retaining rational thought.
  • Mist transformation: the ability to transform into mist.
  • Vampire fangs: the ability to bite and suck the blood out of any living thing.
  • Immortality: the ability to overcome age and live forever.
  • Create other vampires: the ability to bite humans and turn them into vampires.
  • Super healing: the ability to heal oneself extremely fast (i.e. a cut can be healed within seconds).
  • Super senses: the ability to hear, see, feel, taste, and smell on extreme scales.
  • Scale walls: the ability to climb walls like Spiderman.

Werewolves-

• Wolf transformation: the ability to transform into a wolf while retaining rational thought.
  • Super strength: wolf strength + human strength= werewolf strength.
  • Create other werewolves: the ability to bite humans and turn them into werewolves.
  • Virtual immortality: the ability to overcome age and live for an extremely long amount of time (i.e. several millenia).
With that said, I hand over the next round to my opponent.

[1] http://dictionary.reference.com...

[2] http://dictionary.reference.com...

kyro90

Con

I thank my opponent very much, as I have been meaning to debate about this for quite sometime. I am, as my opponent said, against his statement and am for vampires.

I do agree on these rules and accept them although I would like to make just a minor change. Here are the powers for vampires that my opponent has put:
Super speed: the ability to travel at extremely fast speeds.
Telepathy: the ability to move objects with the mind.
Bat transformation: the ability to transform into a bat while retaining rational thought.
Mist transformation: the ability to transform into mist.
Vampire fangs: the ability to bite and suck the blood out of any living thing.
Immortality: the ability to overcome age and live forever.
Create other vampires: the ability to bite humans and turn them into vampires.
Super healing: the ability to heal oneself extremely fast (i.e. a cut can be healed within seconds).
Super senses: the ability to hear, see, feel, taste, and smell on extreme scales.
Scale walls: the ability to climb walls like Spider-man.

Well, as this may not affect us in this debate, I think that I should not have the power to transform into a bat/mist because:
1. That would be cheep. As in my person could just stay as a bat or as mist and never be affected in their misty/bat form.
2. Werewolves already have the ability to transform into a wolf, so I don't think vampires should have the ability to transform because they already have enough useful powers and I think it should just be ruled out.

Here are my new set of powers that I think I should have:

I only ruled out the mist and bat transformation if you are wondering. Now I am ready for the real debate to begin.
PeacefulChaos

Pro

I accept the rules that my opponent has set. However, before I proceed onto my arguments, I would like to put three more rules that I did not put in round 1.

Rules:

3. Vampires have an extra ability that I did not previously mention. This power is the ability to not have to breathe for long periods of time.

4. There will be no hybrids of monsters (i.e. half werewolf half vampire, half human half vampire, etc.).

5. There will be no otherworldly creatures that will participate in this war (i.e. demons, ghosts, etc.).

Now I shall proceed with my arguments.

1. There are more werewolves than there are vampires [3].

There is actual proof that there are more werewolves than vampires [4]. Now, the two articles that I have provided state that vampires do not exist; however, for the sake of the debate we must assume that both vampires and werewolves do exist. So, how does this relate to there being more werewolves than vampires?

It’s quite simple, really. Vampires require human blood to survive. Every time they bite someone, one of two things will happen.

1a. That person will become a vampire.

If this scenario happens, then we will have two, not one, vampires. This process will continue until there are more vampires than humans. If this is the case, then there would be no humans, there would be only vampires. Therefore, we shall discard this scenario, as it simply disproves the existence of vampires.

1b. That person will die.

If this scenario happens, then people will take notice of the death. After all, people shouldn’t die randomly for no particular reason. The vampire will continue to feed every day at different places, killing one person after another. People may not notice what is going on if only one vampire is doing this. Now, let’s take this to a global scale. If there are several million vampires in the world, then we would have found out long ago that vampires exist. Millions of people do not mysteriously die every day. In fact, only 146,000 people die every day [5]. Another source states that 154,889 people die every day [6]. Of course, sources vary as to how many people die every day, but it is somewhere between 100,000-200,000 deaths. Thus, millions of vampires cannot exist on this planet; otherwise, there would be millions of deaths every day, not thousands. Only a couple thousand vampires (at the very most) could exist on this planet. This number should estimate around 30,000-50,000 or less.

Since vampires only have a population of 30,000-50,000, werewolves have a definite advantage in numbers. Millions of werewolves could exist, since werewolves do not require human blood to survive. Instead, all they need is normal human food when they are humans, and meat from animals when they are werewolves. Older and more experienced werewolves can change into wolves whenever they like; thus, they don’t even have to be a werewolf at all and can survive simply on human food. As you can see, there are definitley more werewolves than vampires, giving werewolves strength in numbers. Speaking of strength . . .

2. Werewolves are stronger than vampires.

Werewolves have the combined strength of a man and a wolf, giving the werewolf what you would call, “super strength”. Vampires, on the other hand, simply have the strength of a normal man. Strength is a key component in war. If your warriors are physically weak, then they are unlikely to win in a brawl. However, if your warriors are strong, then they are more likely to win than lose in a brawl. In addition, strength is important when lifting up heavy objects, weapons, and fallen comrades. Werewolves can accomplish these things with ease whereas vampires would have a harder time doing it.

3. Werewolves are more intimidating than vampires.

This may not sound like a good argument to you, but this might just be what will win the war for the werewolves. In real war, people use dogs frequently because they create fear that not even a human who is armed can inflict [7]. Romans used psychological warfare as well, and it is one of the reasons they are considered one of the most powerful nations of all time [8]. They were extremely succesfull in war and crushed their enemies under their feet like they would with bugs. Therefore, having a psychological deterrent is extremely important. Let’s also take into consideration that this is monsters vs. monsters. Whichever side is even more scary than the other is probably the side that is going to win. The vampires moral will plumet once they face the rath of the werewolves.

I have proved how fear is an important factor in war; however, I have not shown how werewolves are scarier than vampires. Let’s look at the physical appearance of a vampire. They are usually thin, scrawny, and extremely pale, like they’ve been playing too much minecraft. The only scary thing about them is their fangs, but when you put fangs on someone who looks like a nerd, it’s just comical.

Now let’s evaluate a werewolves appearance. They have long, sharp fangs and huge, hairy bodies. Let’s not forget a werewolves claws that can tear anyone it pleases to shreds. In addition, the sounds that a werewolf makes are much scarier than that of a vampire. Werewolves snarl and give deep, booming barks whereas vampires just hiss like boiling water. Werewolves also have the eyes of a wolf (obviously) that spell one word. Death.

It is quite obvious, as I have shown, that werewolves are definitely more intimidating than vampires. Even when a vampire is about to kill you, all it does is try to bite you with it’s puny fangs. On the other hand, a werewolf is trying to rip your guts out and tear your head off. I hope that the readers see the difference.

Conclusion:

I have shown how werewolves have strength in numbers. (There are millions of werewolves vs. thousands of vampires.) I have also shown how werewolves are physically stronger than vampires. Lastly, I have proved that werewolves are much more intimidating than vampires.

I am already enjoying myself and I hope by the end of this round my opponent is also enjoying this debate. With that said, I hand over the next round to my opponent and wish him luck.

[3] http://newscoma.com...

[4] http://io9.com...

[5] http://global-south.blogspot.com...

[6] http://answers.yahoo.com...

[7] http://usmilitary.about.com...

[8] http://www.realarmorofgod.com...

kyro90

Con

My opponent here is classifying that In a fight/war, Werewolves would defeat Vampires. Well, I am here to debate that Vampires would annihilate Werewolves in a war such as this. I will start my reasons.

Vampires live forever
As we have seen on my opponents first post on the list of powers that he has put up, is that Vampires would be immortal (Link 1). That the specific definition of "Immortal" is Everlasting as seen on the link that I will soon put. I have never heard of anyone overcoming an "Everlasting" person in all my life. Have any of you? Now, On to my second Argument....

Vampires have the ultimate strategy of defense
In my opponents first post it says that a Vampire can have "Super Healing" (I.e a cut that can be healed in fact automatically) I will also add in another power into this argument. "Super Senses" Which allows Vampires to use their senses to their advantage. If a Werewolf would dare attack a Vampire in any situation it would either; smell them within a mile away, see them from very afar(Once again, same as the first), or Feel them from the earths movement if they would attempt to make a attack on them.

The Vampires classic maneuver wins in the end
I'm sure anyone that is anyone knows of their classic "Vampire Teeth". Well, as everyone that knows of Vampires or have seen them in pictures, I'm sure that 1/3 of the time it would be when the victims blood is being sucked out using the Vampire Teeth (Link 3). Well my argument is that if the team of Vampires ever gets a grip on the furry opponents (Werewolves) then they would get a chance to use their Vampire Teeth to suck all the blood out of the living organism. Thus, making them a bloodless body.

That concludes my argument for the second round.

Link 1:http://www.thefreedictionary.com...
Link 2:
http://www.google.com...
PeacefulChaos

Pro

Before I refute my opponent’s arguments, I shall make two more of my own.

4. Vampires have many disadvantages due to their weaknesses.

Let’s look at some of a vampire’s weaknesses.

• They are repelled by holy water.

• They are repelled by a holy cross.

• They can be killed by a stake.

• They cannot cross running water.

• They are repelled by garlic.

• They are vulnerable to sunlight.

• They need an invitation to enter thresholds.

Considering this is a world war, there is a lot of water that needs to be crossed. Vampires cannot travel over seas, as they cannot cross running water. This is an extremely important factor. If they cannot travel overseas, how are they supposed to communicate with fellow comrades in North America while they are in Europe or some other continent?

In addition, vampires cannot enter thresholds or sanctuaries without invitation. This, combined with the fact that they cannot cross running water and that they are repelled by holy water/crosses, gives werewolves the ultimate defense. A vampire cannot raid a werewolf fort if it is not invited in, and I hardly doubt that a werewolf will allow vampires to come parading into their house.

Moreover, a stake can kill vampires if it is run through the heart. Of course, most creatures will be killed if a stake is run through their heart, so this weakness doesn’t give werewolves much of an advantage. However, I find it interesting that vampires are repelled by garlic. Garlic is extremely common, and you can find it in the normal household. If I were to go to my neighbor and ask them, “Hey, can I have some garlic?” then they could easily hand it over to me. With garlic so plentiful, werewolves can easily repel vampires and even kill them. Werewolves are mainly weakened by silver. Silver isn’t something I can ask from my neighbor, unless they were a millionaire; thus, vampires will be hard pressed to find some silver to kill werewolves.

Then we come to the last weakness that I have not yet addressed. This weakness will be the vampire’s undoing. They cannot go out into sunlight, unless they wish to commit suicide. During the day, werewolves can assemble, scout out new territories, think up new strategies, and even attack the vampires’ fort. They could easily do this by getting explosives and annihilating their enemies, whereas their opponent’s are forced to stay inside. Now, that leads to the question, “Where would werewolves get these explosives?” I will elaborate further in my next argument.

5. Werewolves have better alliances than vampires.

Vampires, of course, are allied with bats whereas werewolves are allied with wolves. Compare a small, squeaky bat that is nearly blind to a muscular, deadly wolf. However, while werewolves obviously have better alliances, we must also take into consideration which side humans would go on. I think humans would notice an all out war between two of the most deadly creatures on earth. So now the question is, “Who will the humans join?”

I, personally, would join the werewolves. Of course, this may be just because I am biased, but I also think it has to do with the fact that vampires will use me as a food source. Everyone else can go to the vampires if they want. That is, if they want to become a vampires main dish with a side of O+ blood. Alternatively, they can join the werewolves, who probably won’t eat them. Instead, the werewolves can eat human made food or animal meat. Moreover, I think that humans would find the distant cousin of “Man’s best friend” more appealing than those blood sucking vampires. I am pretty sure that on a list of, “Man’s best friend”, vampires would be somewhere near the bottom. Let’s not forget that werewolves are also part human. Therefore, it is only logical to assume that humans would rather ally with other humans, even if they are half wolf.

So, it comes down to this; you can join the vampires and end up on their dinner table, or you can join the werewolves who will certainly treat you more respectively. Plus, you’d be on the winning side.

After humans have joined the werewolves, the government could easily supply them with guns, explosives, grenades, missiles, planes, jets, ships, tanks, and more. Of course, werewolves can change into human form, so they probably will have already obtained some of these items. This is where werewolves would get the explosives that I mentioned earlier.

As you can see, werewolves have much better allies than vampires. They have vicious, killer wolves and humans with advanced technology. What did vampires have again? Oh, I almost forgot. They have some bats. Once again, I hope that readers see the difference.

Rebuttals:

My opponent: “I have never heard of anyone overcoming an "Everlasting" person in all my life. Have any of you?”

Unfortunately for you, vampires have a plethora of weaknesses (some of which I mentioned in my fourth argument) [9]. (The site I provided does not list all a vampire’s weaknesses.) It is said that sunlight, beheading, staking, fire, and even something as crude and common as garlic will destroy a vampire. Therefore, there are many ways in which a werewolf could overcome or kill a vampire. In addition, please take notice that a vampire has more weaknesses than a werewolf does.

My opponent: “Vampires have the ultimate strategy of defense

Actually, werewolves have the ultimate strategy of defense (as I proved in my fourth argument).

My opponent: “If a Werewolf would dare attack a Vampire in any situation it would either; smell them within a mile away, see them from very afar(Once again, same as the first), or Feel them from the earths movement if they would attempt to make a attack on them.”

My opponent neglects to realize that werewolves also have super senses; therefore, they are equal in this aspect. I admit that vampires have super healing; however, it’s a bit hard to re-grow your head when a werewolf chewed it off.

My opponent: “Well my argument is that if the team of Vampires ever gets a grip on the furry opponents (Werewolves) then they would get a chance to use their Vampire Teeth to suck all the blood out of the living organism. Thus, making them a bloodless body.”

My opponent seems under the impression that the werewolf will patiently sit there and let the vampires suck all the blood out of them. Please realize that it takes several minutes to suck all the blood out of an organism. Of course, this depends on the size of the organism and how much blood is in it. Considering werewolves are fairly big, it would take several minutes to suck all the blood out of the werewolf. In that time, the werewolf can easily kill the vampire. Therefore, all a vampire accomplishes is putting itself in danger, since it is even closer to the werewolf than before.

Before concluding what has happened today, I would like to expand upon my, “There are more werewolves than there are vampires” argument.

If we estimate that there are 40,000 vampires on the earth and approximately 4,000,000 werewolves, then we find that for every one vampire there are 100 werewolves. I hope that people now understand the enormity of my argument and what I am saying. How can vampires possibly win a war where there are 100 werewolves for every vampire? A werewolf can already kill a vampire in a one-on-one situation; however, this is a 100 vs. one situation. Therefore, werewolves are extremely likely to win this war.

Conclusion:

I have successfully refuted all of my opponent’s arguments, made two more arguments of my own, and expanded upon my first argument so that readers could understand what I was trying to get across.

I thank my opponent for accepting this debate and I wish him luck in his arguments and rebuttals.

[9] http://homepages.udayton.edu...

kyro90

Con

It is time for me to post my debate. Anyway, I have quite a few things to rebut against my opponents argument.

The Vampire Weekness
First of all id like to state that 1. Vampires if they would like, they could go into the sunlight if they use sunscreen ^_^.

2. Lastly garlic only reduces their abilities so they would be like an average human until the garlic smell leaves their system which will only take a few hours.

Werewolves weekness
1. They are terrified of silver.

2. They can be killed by A silver bullet (pretty much anything with firepower would be able to kill something like that really....)
3. Werewolves are only able to transform during a full moon, so vampires could just kill them while it is NOT a full moon.

Humans would have a higher chance of joining vampires
They would have a higher chance of joining vampires because they can;
1. Blend in and convince them to assist.
2. The Vampires could bite them and make them of their kind so that they could assist them.

Well that is sadly all I have as an argument because;
1.I only had 1 hour to do this argument and
2. Im about to leave somewhere so this is my argument.....
PeacefulChaos

Pro

Rebuttals:

My opponent: “Vampires if they would like, they could go into the sunlight if they use sunscreen ^_^.”

I assume you got this from the Vladimir Tod series. Of course, there may be other fictional books that state vampires can use sunscreen to protect themselves; however, these fictional books give a bad representation of what a vampire’s strengths and weaknesses are. Let’s take the Percy Jackson series as an example.

Although the Percy Jackson series is not entirely concerned with vampires, there are several fallacies associated with this story that concern the Greek myths. For example, Annabeth could not have existed in the stories because Athena (her mother) was a virgin goddess; thus, she could not have given birth to someone such as Annabeth. There are several other mistakes, but my point is that fictional books such as the Vladimir Tod series or the Percy Jackson series are made for entertainment and are suited for the reader’s pleasure. They are not made to inform about the correct and accurate weaknesses/strengths of vampires/Greek myths and are therefore unreliable.

However, let’s assume that vampires can use sunscreen to protect themselves (as a hypothetical situation). They’d have to put an awful lot of it on themselves to protect their skin. Even if just an inch is not covered, that part of their body will burn to ashes. It is very time consuming to cover every single centimeter of your body that isn’t covered by clothing, and you usually end up wasting a plethora of sunscreen. In just one-two days, a vampire would have used several bottles just to go outside. Therefore, they’d have to have a LOT of sunscreen to keep themselves alive during the day. They would use up their supply extremely quickly, and within the first few months the vampires will have no more. The only way to get more would be to pay for some, and that would quickly deplete their money supply. Moreover, let’s take into consideration that it is humans that make sunscreen, and I doubt they will give vampires any of this valuable resource if they are allied with the werewolves.

My opponent: “Lastly garlic only reduces their abilities so they would be like an average human until the garlic smell leaves their system which will only take a few hours.”

While this may be true if there are small amounts of garlic, larger amounts will annihilate any vampires that encounter it. Moreover, even if the werewolves only have a small amount of garlic at hand, reducing the vampires’ abilities to that of an average human would still be immensely useful.

My opponent: “They are terrified of silver.”

Werewolves are just as terrified of silver as vampires are terrified of garlic. Moreover, garlic is more plentiful, whereas silver is hard to find; therefore, the werewolves will be able to get more garlic to defeat the vampires than the vampires will be able to get silver to defeat the werewolves.

In addition, vampires are also weakened by silver [9] (please note that this is not a new source or argument, as I have already posted this source in round two). Vampires cannot use any silver weapons because they themselves are weakened by it. Therefore, the weakness of silver isn’t that much of a big deal.

My opponent: “They can be killed by A silver bullet (pretty much anything with firepower would be able to kill something like that really....)”

While a silver bullet can kill werewolves, it can also kill vampires (since they too are vulnerable to silver). Moreover, I disagree with your statement in the parenthesis. I don’t know where you got that from; however, I assure you that in the werewolf stories and even in most fiction books, nothing except a werewolf’s weakness can kill it. Otherwise, I could argue that any firearm could kill a vampire, and that is not true.

My opponent: “Werewolves are only able to transform during a full moon, so vampires could just kill them while it is NOT a full moon.”

Stories vary as to whether or not werewolves can change during times other than the full moon. In addition, my definition of a werewolf was “a human being who has changed into a wolf, or is capable of assuming the form of a wolf, while retaining human intelligence”. Please notice the part in the bold. I thought I was making myself clear when I stated, “capable of assuming the form of a wolf”. I meant werewolves could change into wolves whenever they please. However, it is obvious that I did not specify this enough so that my opponent or other readers could understand it. Therefore, I shall not argue that werewolves are capable of assuming the form of a wolf whenever they please in case some view it as a semantic argument. Moreover, there are several stories that claim older and more experienced werewolves can change into wolves whenever they please.

However, let’s assume, for a moment, that werewolves can only change into wolves during the full moon. Vampires would be hard pressed to kill the werewolves. That is, if they take the necessary precautions. Firstly, vampires cannot kill werewolves while they are inside a threshold without invitation (even if it isn’t theirs). That means that werewolves can stay inside all day and the vampires cannot hurt them since they cannot come inside. In addition, if that isn’t enough to keep those pesky vampires away, the werewolves can always build moats/streams around where they live, since vampires cannot cross running water. Alternatively, they can put some holy crosses around their house. If it comes down to a situation where a werewolf has to go outside or is attacked by a vampire, the werewolf (if in human form) will probably be guarded by a wolf or a dog of some kind. After all, werewolves will be allied with wolves, and that means they probably will be allied with dogs. I doubt that vampires will be brave enough to take on a fully grown wolf and a man. But even if the vampires choose to attack the werewolf (while in human form) and somehow defeat their bodyguard (their wolf/dog), there isn’t a doubt that the werewolf will have some sort of defense with them. They’ll probably be carrying some garlic, holy water, or even a sword/knife/sharp object (since vampires can be killed by decapitation/staking).

As you can see, vampires will find it extremely hard to kill even one werewolf. And take note that vampires will probably want to attack a werewolf during the night, since during the day they have to put on a lot of sunscreen (assuming that they have any left). Besides, it would be too risky. By the time you figured out you don't have enough sunscreen, it would be too late.

My opponent: “They would have a higher chance of joining vampires because they can; 1. Blend in and convince them to assist.”

Werewolves can also blend in and convince humans to assist them. Remember, werewolves can only change into wolves during the full moon (according to you); therefore, they are humans at all other times. Don’t forget that vampires can’t go out into sunlight. Even if they could do it with sunscreen, it would be too risky and their supplies of sunscreen would have quickly depleted, which means that vampires could only resort to try and convince people during the night. During the night, there aren’t as many people on the streets or in stores as they are during the day. That means that werewolves can convince more people than vampires can since they can go outside during the day.

My opponent: “The Vampires could bite them and make them of their kind so that they could assist them.”

Once again, so can werewolves.

Conclusion:

I have successfully refuted all of my opponent’s points and many of my own have gone unchallenged.

Before finally putting this to a close, I encourage voters to vote for the arguments presented here today and not because of their own personal views, (i.e. vampires are so much cooler than werewolves are! Visa versa).

My opponent has proven to be a worthy opponent. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I hope we can have another debate just as good as this one!

kyro90

Con

kyro90 forfeited this round.
Posted by renji_abarai 5 years ago
renji_abarai
well I guess that solves it......just a little more than 10 weeks and it will be over... :)
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
It was my first debate lol I didnt know how to work this thing lol
Posted by renji_abarai 5 years ago
renji_abarai
isnt the voting period a little long...
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Lol vmpire321!!
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
You got me really confused there.... *_*
Posted by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Like I said, that was one out of many examples. Besides, if your a virgin goddess, your a virgin goddess. You cannot go around having brain sex with everyone else; otherwise, you're not a virgin goddess. In addition, in the old Greek myths, Athena never had children with anyone. Thus, Annabeth still would not have existed.

However, the Greek myths themselves are pretty messed up. I mean, some gods raped a cloud because they thought it was Hera. Really people? Do you have to rape a cloud, lol?

But you could argue that brain sex isn't normal sex, so Athena would still physically be a virgin goddess. Although mentally she wouldn't :P
Posted by OberHerr 5 years ago
OberHerr
Actually, it does explain how Annabeth could excise in the Percy Jackson series. Athena finds a man she likes, that are generally like brainy or whatever, and they have a brain child, quite literally. :D I know it's wired, but hey, that's what fiction can do!
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
I am VERY appreciated if you would actually give me 7 points tvellott. lolz
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Lol woot! ^_^
Posted by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Looking at your name, I never would have guessed you liked this topic, lol.
Vote Placed by TUF 5 years ago
TUF
PeacefulChaoskyro90Tied
Reasons for voting decision: due to forfeit. may read the rest of the debate when i am not so busy!
Vote Placed by Hardcore.Pwnography 5 years ago
Hardcore.Pwnography
PeacefulChaoskyro90Tied
Vote Placed by renji_abarai 5 years ago
renji_abarai
PeacefulChaoskyro90Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Both had convoncing arguments until kyro90 forfeited the last round. Pro had more sources which provided more information
Vote Placed by vmpire321 5 years ago
vmpire321
PeacefulChaoskyro90Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Lawl. This is a counter-votebomb....
Vote Placed by Deathbeforedishonour 5 years ago
Deathbeforedishonour
PeacefulChaoskyro90Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FF and pro had better arguments