Whales actually talk English

I am debating whether whales can actually talk English or not. I am for this movement because I believe that they talk English very clearly and I have multiple points that can prove you all wrong. My three points begin with the cartoon "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack", this TV series is about a talking whale and this fairly provides enough information that whales can talk. My second point is a video of a beached whale and he seems to have attained a strong Kiwi accent, this video has been posted on YouTube and it also clearly shows that whales are able to talk. My third point is the man 'Rambabu Jungli', he is able to talk to animals and a quote from his third book "The Man Beast" says that "I met this whale and he spoke to me in proper English, he said, 'How ya goin bro' I replied with my normal conversation and then continued around the world on my voyage of the seven seas to become a man beast". With these three points provided I have shown video footage of a whale talking and a book source of a whale talking English. If anyone is able to prove me wrong I would gladly accept that but you will have to debate and argue with me first.

The proposition that whales can talk English is, at best, absurd. First of all, whales do not possess a vocal cord or a complex mouth to articulate English (or human) sounds enough to speak a language, much less utter different words, so whatever you propose is inplausible.
Every piece of "evidence" you have provided is unreliable. "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack" is a kids' cartoon show. Going by your logic, every sort of animal that has been shown to talk in any cartoon, and by extension, any children's book, should be able to talk. However, we don't see sponges and starfish talking (Starfish do not have a mouth in which to produce sounds from in the first place.) like in "Spongebob Squarepants". You have not provided a link to the video, so I cannot say anything about it, and neither can you. Rambabu Jungli's claims are unreliable and not backed up; he cannot prove for sure that he can receive information from the birds he "talks" to, and he can send back information to said birds.
This has been a good, easy warm-up for the rest of my time on Thank you for the easy topic to disprove and dismiss.

I would like to start this off by saying welcome to but your time here is going to be hard because as you think I am easy to beat, I am actually quite very hard to dismiss.
Now if you were a professional animal talker you would realise that any animal is able to summon a vocal cord on whenever they want. Now I have a masters degree in whales and I have figured out that after the fifth cell in the brain reacts to the calcium build up in the body, the vocal cord is summoned and they are able to talk certain languages like English and German. Now also, all of the evidence that I have provided is actually very very reliable. "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack" is in fact actually based on a true story and if you have done your research or have your masters degree in whales you will realise that Flapjack is actually based off a flapper jacker, a limited edition whale which is only born once in a million years and these flapper jacker whales actually have the mind of a 10 year old baby. Now secondly I will provide evidence of the beached whale talking with a Kiwi accent. Rambubu Jungli is a very reliable person as well. This quote that I stated before came right from his third book "The Man Beast".
Also you may ask, why English and German? Well because I have completed my masters degree in whales I am able to answer this in simple terms. Without going too far into detail the brain cells and formed in a certain way that they are born already knowing English and acquire German from the certain German sailors that yell out at whales.

There is no such thing as a "professional" animal talker, because animal talking requires no skill, because it is, plainly stated, not real. The idea that "any animal is able to summon a vocal cord" breaks all the rules of anatomy, and completely absurd. Much of animals' communication is non-verbal, and even if they do make noise, the structure of the sounds are far from human utterances[1]. Please name five examples where an animal (other than Homo sapiens sapiens) "summoned" a vocal cord -- and the necessary cerebral functions -- to talk, in real life only.

Also, the idea that animals are "born already knowing English", or any human language at all, is also ludicrous (whipping out the thesaurus to look up "absurd" now). Human babies are born with the ability to _learn_ a language -- in fact, language acquisition starts from the third trimester of pregnancy[2]. However, that is not the ability to _speak_ a language, since human languages have much too complex sounds, grammar, and structure, and fetuses don't move their mouths in the womb. English is especially known to have complex grammar and pronunciation.

Your very, very alleged "evidence" is also preposterous, nonsensical, and irrational. "Flapjack" and "Beached Whale" are clearly both cartoons; perhaps I should explain the existence of voice-overs and animation before I continue, but I hope you're not ridiculous enough to require such an explanation.

As for Rambubu Jungli and his book, you still haven't proven to me that what he's saying and what he has written in "his third book 'The Man Beast'" that you so passionately quote from are reliable and he isn't a total croc. He is making an extremely grandiose statement; you, the supporter, must provide proof, as per onus probandi[3].

To conclude this round, I would like to quote Bender from the TV series "Futurama":
"Oh wait, you're serious? Let me laugh even harder."

[1: (Be warned; the entire site is in Comic Sans.)
"For many species, much of their communication is non-verbal. For example, apes are very intelligent, but pass along many messages to one another gesturing with their hands, arms and heads."
"Most animals do make at least some sounds, but the structures they use aren't necessarily the same as humans have."
"Some animals - a good example is the horse - make few voiced noises, but are extremely sensitive to human voices."]

But the problem is that they only talk english to other whales

JapanYoshi forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Mister_Man 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: "I have a masters degree in whales" LOL