CaptainMax
lol101

Whales should be the president

lol101
Started: 9/1/2015 Category: Economics

CaptainMax

Con

IT IS TIME! WHEN WHALES WANT TO BECOME PRESIDENT.
PRESIDENTS IS SOON GOING TO STEP DOWN FOR A PRESIDENT. NOW WHALES WANT THE STAND OF PRESIDENT!

I think that whales shouldn't become the president. Because they are cursed with magic and also they like evil. So whales will turn our state to evil, which is not cool at all, because it is not. Whales are planning World Domination as for today, which is very odd. Because whales are whales. Whales lives in the ocean, and they eat fish. They can't eat possibly humans, but anyways. I also belive Whales participate of the illuminati. Whales contain meat. Meat has four letters, and means food. Food means fewd. fewd is a another way of saying pewds. pewds stands for Pewdipie. He has alot of sub. Subs have 4 letters. Whales are subs. Are is three lettered. Triangles have 3 sides, Doritoes too. Doritioes are symbol of Rekt. Rekt is too kewl. Illuminati is not comfirmed. But still Whales contain explosive puke. And that puke is very very disgusting and ugly. Puke is also green. Which is not good! Whales can walk as fast as sanic. Sanic as in 5000 Miles every second. While puking with the speed of light, the world will be covered in Whale Puke. This means, whales are constant puking machines. That is why Captain Bark always sticks is middle finger on them, it is because it is very evil. Whales are runing out of existance. We need to eliminate them by sending in Peanut Butter Harpoons. These specialized harpoons can send in Peanuts inside the cells. Peanuts contain peanuts. Which means, it has no effect. The peanuts though, THEY KILL. It has super intense explosive lamb powering sheep horns. The harpoon peanuts has lamb horns sticking out, which cause whales to not puke. But it still take a dump constantly. WHICH IS EVEN MORE DISGUSTING. That is when the harpoons work. These harpoons contain these nuts to explode on whales, causing them to explode. But now, The animal shelter is against us. It protects the whales from being into whale meat. But WE CAN NOT LET WHALES BE PRESIDENT. NOT EVEN SHRIMPS. THE FISH IS PRESIDENT FOR NOW. Wait, that is not good. Then we have to destory them too, I guess. Fishes can not be the president. They sit there and lay eggs in our lawn, which is time wasting and pretty cool. This is why we can't have fishes as presidents or rulers of Earth. That is why Whales nor Fishes can become president. So, that means no marine animals that could become presidents, but wait. What about the crabs! SAVE YOURSELF. CRABS ARE TAKING OVER. We need to send in the crab control. They could become a little useful instead of me trying to solve it. I don't have a life. I AM A FISH TOO. I AM A MUTANT OF A FISH AND A WHALE OF A CRAB.
lol101

Pro

I shall counter your argument with a K. For those of you who don't know, a K stands for Kritik.

K: Whales are not intelligent enough to rule the world. Whales as a matter of fact do NOT contain explosive puke, or at least, not explosive in the way you would blow up some TNT. Not THAT kind of explosive. Everything you state here is literally random pieces of false information that you have fabricated. This logic of yours is unsubstantiated. Where did you get all of this information from, if it was not from yourself? Are there scientific experiments that show that this is true? Are there any sources for this? You hold the BoP, and you must fulfill it. Subs is 4 letters and whales is 6 letters, or 5 with just "whale", how are they related? How does this mean that Whales are Subs? This is not enough. Rekt, Doritos, and Illuminati has to do with MLG (Major League Gaming), which is a detachment from reality. Nothing in MLG is realistic. MLG videos on YouTube include an some random things like an anthropomorphic hedgehog named Sanic, which is clearly a rip-off of Sonic, and he's able to weild guns, move faster than light, etc. Even if you provided a source for this, it would be indeniably unreliable. Meat doesn't automatically mean food until it's eaten. And if whales "can't possibly eat humans", how would they be able to rule the world. If they can NOT eat us, then we could easily over throw them. Of course they can, but they cannot use MLG or run 5,000 miles per second. Also, multiple whales can not be THE President. You can only have one, and whales aren't even smart enough to qualify for the Presidential Election anyway. You have the Burden of Proof, since you proposed this topic. I would like for you to use sources and logic on the next round. Remember that even though I am Pro, I don't have to come up with an argument for why whales SHOULD be president, since the BoP is on you. I need only to negate the resolution you proposed.

Off to you, Con.

CaptainMax

Con

I thought you went go a little easier, I guess you want that.
Whales are whales
SERIOUSLY STOP SHOVING LOGIC. DEBATER

YOUR NEXT AND MAKE ANOTHER ARGUEMENT.
STOP THE LOGIC
lol101

Pro

Your post is not a rebuttal on my case, just more random balderdash.

Now why should I stop using logic? Because you wanted to win this debate? No thank you. I'm going to use logic, and the only way you can win is for you to use logic as well, which is hard to do for a resolution like this. I need only to negate the resolution, and so far, you haven't done much to fulfill your BoP.
CaptainMax

Con

Stop, Just stop. I am a blind man with a bamboo stick, your a duck. Sounds kewl?
lol101

Pro

My profile picture is a Goose. Not a duck. But this is irrelevant. Now post an argument.
CaptainMax

Con

Close enough
Whales are very very super natrual. THEY CAN DESTROY THE WORLD WITH IT'S FINS OF JUSTICE.
THAT IS WHY SCIENCETIST USES TIME MACHINES TO KILL WHALES>
:3
Yup
lol101

Pro

Time Machines do not exist yet. To time travel requires traveling faster than the speed of light, which hasn't been done at the moment. And if you're talking about traveling BACK in time, well, some scientists have said that it is impossible. And no, whales cannot destroy the world. If they could, we would be dead.

Use logic and evidence, please.
CaptainMax

Con

GG, This is da last round
So basically.
Yea
GG MATE.
DONT VOTE ME. VOTE HIM
I AINT GOT LOGIC
lol101

Pro

Concession by Con.

Vote Pro.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
I feel the need to post a kritiks. Troll debate ---> Troll Response
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
Utter balderdash!
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
CaptainMaxlol101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Satisfactory S&G by Pro; lots of unnecessary capital letters used by Con.
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
CaptainMaxlol101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.