GOJIRAFAN2010
Historydude15

What Game Is Better? Call of Duty or the HALO Series?

Historydude15
Started: 2/20/2014 Category: Games

GOJIRAFAN2010

Con

HALO is better than COD, because in COD, people are just running around shooting each other in the face. But in HALO, you can fight aliens OR other people.
Historydude15

Pro

Apparently my opponent stated an opinion during his constructive. Now first off Halo is a game that states Aliens will invade, but that is not true. Now Call of Duty is HISTORICAL fiction, meaning that it was based off of Real life battles in WWI, and beyond. And there are many things that Call of Duty is better than halo. A await what The Neg has to state
GOJIRAFAN2010

Con

Clearly, my opponent misuses the term Historical fiction. In the game, you go around and when you get enough kills in a row, you can call in an airstrike, or dogs, or a nuke. Now, the US has only made and used two nukes in war. In WW1, if someone killed 5 people, nobody called in airstrikes, or nukes, or dogs. There are people who think aliens will invade and people who are horribly wrong about saying they won't come to us. Realistically, Aliens could come to Earth, and we would have to fight for our planet. I do admit, Halo COULD happen, but most likely won't. Also, I can see why so many people are into COD, because of the killcams and alternate gameplay features. But I can also see why people are into Halo, because of it's futuristic gameplay and weapons. In my opinion, Cod has way too many different weapon customization features, such as what scope or grip, or laser sight, or even what your game card is! I do admit, it is cool, but that's not enough to change my mind. I eagerly await my opponent's response.
Historydude15

Pro

Now for this argument i say that my opponenet says the the Events of HALO could happen, which they wont becasue there is No such thing as the covenent, or the flood, or the promethians, those were created to entertain the mind of an adult, or teenagers. Now before Modern warfare COD was rated T for teens, now out of all the Halo games Only ONE of them is rated T for teens. And that is HALO WARS. Which I have to say Halo Wars was very boring and to me i thought the plot was off. Now in Call of duty again just because after 5 kills you cant call in an airstrike, etc, dosent mean that the events in it was not true. And plus right now we have nukes. Now in halo, I have to say the game play was awsome BUT and when i say BUT during an argument it does not mean that I agree with what my opponent is saying, But anyway BUT that is like in 2050 or sometime and those weapons are weapons that We cant even have the nerve to build. In around 1984-5, we thought in 2015 we would have flying cars. I await my Opponents rgument for round 3
GOJIRAFAN2010

Con

lol i just made this debate for fun lolz
Historydude15

Pro

That was a major Facepalm. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOL. Anyway COD is much better than Halo because It is about 98% Historical Fiction. Which means the characters are not real, but the History was. Except the Zombies thing. Well I hope you vote for Historydude15
Posted by AmericanDebate 3 years ago
AmericanDebate
If its halo 4 then its fun but if its COD Ghost then you have a cool games
Posted by ElCoyote 3 years ago
ElCoyote
I prefer Halo over COD
In halo there are more customizable characters and colors, ablities and perks. i also like the weapons and vehicles. Plus we have the Flood which would kill Zombies
Posted by ambivalentsoul 3 years ago
ambivalentsoul
Well...depending on which one you have...
Posted by ambivalentsoul 3 years ago
ambivalentsoul
Yes, but in COD you can run around and shoot people or ZOMBIES.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
GOJIRAFAN2010Historydude15Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con conceded.