What % Of Christian Americans Know What The Babylonian Talmud Says About Jesus Christ?

I believe at least 99% of Christian American"s are unaware that The Babylonian Talmud teaches the following about Jesus Christ and Christians.

- Talmud, Gittin 57a - Jesus is in hell where he is boiling in hot excrement.
- Talmud, Yebamoth 98a - All gentile [Christian] children are animals.
- Talmud, Abodah Zarah 36b " Gentile [Christian] girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth. Christian women are regarded as slaves, heathen and whores.

Please visit to learn more

I was given limited characters to refute your nonsense (probably a scheme of yours), so I'll try to do so briefly without much details: The Jesus mentioned here is not the one that you worship. The Talmudic Jesus studied under Rabbi Yehoshua ben Prachia. The one you worship lived in the days of Rabbi Gamliel ben Shimon. (6 generations later). Even if it was talking of your Jesus, it would be a fitting punishment for him because he violated the Sabbath according to your book. (out of characters)

Pro forfeited this round.

talmid forfeited this round.

Pro forfeited this round.

talmid forfeited this round.

Pro forfeited this round.

talmid forfeited this round.

Pro forfeited this round.
Posted by harrytruman 7 months ago
First round pro lies, Con disproves him, for 3 debates Con forfeits and Pro forfeits 4, then Pro puts "." as his ending argument.
Posted by harrytruman 9 months ago
Please Talmid, respond to my Messa-Geese, I haven't gotten any responses since ever.
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 9 months ago

(Previous message is for you)
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 9 months ago

Hahahahahaha, where in Scripture does it say hell is underneath the earth? That Babylonian Talmud is a book that the so called "white" man wrote in order to deceive the real Biblical Israelites. There is no such thing as a hell underneath the earth you idiot.

God does not love everyone, and that is in the Old Testament. God is only the God of the Israelites and none else (Joel 2:27). So not only are the Gentile children called animals, the Gentile adults are called animals because God regards them as nothing (Isaiah 40:15-17).
Posted by harrytruman 9 months ago
Well now that isn't very nice, I haven't even got that much carp from the Muslims, oh well, anyway, the actual law was "remember the Sabbath and keep dirt holy" it doesn't take a brain stem to Rove Jesus is God.
Posted by talmid 9 months ago
I don't have enough characters to answer. Christians are the masters of lies and deceit. I can't even answer you because you made it so that I can make limited arguments. This is an example of your trickery. Why don't you challenge me to a debate with max characters, instead of a mere 500?
Posted by WAM 9 months ago
Who even cares??

Besides, how many Christian 'Americans' know what the bible says about Babylon, in psalm 137:9 for example?

Psalm 137:8 "O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewards you as you have served us."
137:9 "Happy shall he be, that takes and dashes your little ones against the stones."

And yes, with 'little ones' they mean children. In other bible verses this is written as such: "Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!"

Also, if you are Paul Boggs and have raised more than $700 million in capital, don't you have something better to do than Christian and conspiracy bullsh1t?
Posted by nerosmoke 9 months ago
Yea this is some hater bull-OBAMA right here jesus is life.

Posted by Petfish 9 months ago
I'm not really sure what the resolution is.
Vote Placed by harrytruman 4 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro dropped every point of cons in round 2. Con disproves his case in round 1 by proving that this Jess is infact a different Jesus.