Agnosticgirl
Adam2

What about Obama?

Agnosticgirl

Agnosticgirl

Pro

Oh don't be so stubborn! What do you got to lose?! If you don't like that topic then ok, let's do your favorite. Obama. Opinions
Adam2

Con

I accept your debate. Obama hasn't done anything for this country.
Agnosticgirl

Pro

Before giving you an elaborate list of things he has done for the country, I'll start out by giving one, but first may I just say you look extremely stupid and ignorant posting the poor insults you have towards your president, but hey. That's your right. Now, one thing Obama has done for our country was repealing "Don't ask don't tell." So, that's a fact. How can you tell me he didn't do anything? Because that is something isn't it?
Adam2

Con

He may have given rights, but what has he done for the country.
Obamacare website
http://www.zerohedge.com...

http://www.ijreview.com...;
Obama's failure as president
There's more
Agnosticgirl

Pro

He isn't a failure as a President. I've been seeing your other Obama posts and opinions and you're extremely childish and rude about it. So please intelligently and respectfully explain your ridiculous reasoning.
Adam2

Con

My opponent is behaving childishly by not giving evidence to support her claim that Obama is the best.
Agnosticgirl

Pro

Well, you're definitely wrong about my argument. I never ever said Obama was the best. But I know he is not a failure as a president. You're just apart of the "I hate Obama" bandwagon. You're right. He clearly is not the best but he is definitely not the worst. The point I am proving is Obama has done things for this Country. You stated Obama has done nothing for this country and he was a failure as a president. That is not true.
Adam2

Con

What proof have you offered to show Obama is the best?
Agnosticgirl

Pro

Again, you ignore to read what I just posted. I never ever said Obama was the best. Those words I never typed number 1. Number 2, I'm simply saying he isn't the worst. That is a false statement. Number 3, you argue that Obama has done NOTHING for our country. Again, you're incorrect and state something completely false. Obama has pushed broadband coverage, expanded health coverage for children, Expanded stem cell research, helped South Sudan declare independence, Improved food safety system, and expanded hate crimes protections. That is just a short list of things he has done. Clearly, Obama is not the best president. Again and hopefully for the final time I'll have to say it, I never said he was. I will defend him when you say he is the worst for not doing anything. I just gave you a list of things he has done. So, you're wrong in saying he did "nothing" because what I just listed is something. Thank you.
Adam2

Con

Finally, at last, an argument:
"Again, you ignore to read what I just posted. I never ever said Obama was the best."
OK I apologize for saying that you said that when you didn't. I guess all this Obama craze has got me thinking that. My apologies to you.
"Number 2, I'm simply saying he isn't the worst. That is a false statement."
Actually, I gave many statistics showing he is one of the worst.
"Number 3, you argue that Obama has done NOTHING for our country. Again, you're incorrect and state something completely false. Obama has pushed broadband coverage, expanded health coverage for children, Expanded stem cell research,"
Again, Obamacare may be giving that type of healthcare, but it's forcing people to take it
http://obamacarefacts.com...
The freaking website indicts itself by saying you do have to get insurance or get fined. There are other ways of being healthy.
"helped South Sudan declare independence,'
What helped? Sudan has gotten worse because of his approach.
http://www.thedailybeast.com...
There were other ways of getting Sudan independence, not the way he did it.
"Improved food safety system,"
Right if you mean forcing us to eat McDonald's.
"and expanded hate crimes protections."
That has been in place since before Obama. Presidents like Clinton and Bush have made laws against them. Not an Obama thing.
"That is just a short list of things he has done. Clearly, Obama is not the best president. Again and hopefully for the final time I'll have to say it, I never said he was. I will defend him when you say he is the worst for not doing anything. I just gave you a list of things he has done. So, you're wrong in saying he did "nothing" because what I just listed is something. Thank you."

OK, I apologize for saying that you said that. I didn't mean to malign you. It was not with that intention. The only reason I said it before was because I didn't know what you were saying. But Obama is clearly one of the worst.
Posted by Agnosticgirl 3 years ago
Agnosticgirl
Obviously you are too immature to debate or act your age. Word of advice. When you think you're about to post something "clever" think about his stupid and ignorant you look and sound. You don't have to like Obama. You're right. The once thing you've been right about. The least you could do is stop being a pathetic jerk and show the man some respect. Or you can continue looking like an A-hole on this site by displaying your stupidity and disrespect. Nice debating with you. :)
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
Can you please shut up about it? I don't like Obama. Free country. You like him? Fine. I don't have to, though
Posted by Agnosticgirl 3 years ago
Agnosticgirl
Forcing us to eat McDonalds? You're a fool for saying that....you know that right? Oh and Obama appointed two envoys to Sudan and personally attended a special UN meeting on the area. Through U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice, helped negotiate a peaceful split in 2011. He did help. I don't think he is one of the worst. I feel like regardless of what he does, people like you will always hate him simply for the reason "because" and then pull out false statements to prove your case.
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
Clinton and Bush have made hate crimes laws, I mean.
Posted by Agnosticgirl 3 years ago
Agnosticgirl
*you're number one. Number two, I'm here to debate. Not to take some pathetic insults from another classic "I hate Obama" bigot. "R-tarded"? Grow the **** up. You want to act childish? Fine. I can do that. You lack respect. Why should I give your bullishit comments any thought if you, an adult fail to act like one? For your sad insults and for your failure at grammar, I feel bad for you. I'm glad I'm not a narrow minded fool like you.
Posted by ararmer1919 3 years ago
ararmer1919
REPEALED DONT ASK DONT TELL!!!!!!!!! WHAT????????? You think Obama was the one why repealed don't ask don't tell????? You madam are either extremely high of you truly are one of those extremely r-tarded, incredibly low intelligent, very misinformed brainwashed Obama living sheep that unfortunately infest far to many of our nations cities. You've pretty much proven just that. You seem to believe the most ridicules things about him. "He killed Osama, he repealed DADT, he's a good president, he doesn't lie, he didn't lie about the insurance thing." Your a sheep.
Posted by Adam2 3 years ago
Adam2
While me and ararmer1919 are not on agreeal with everything he is right about this. Bush did a lot.
Posted by ararmer1919 3 years ago
ararmer1919
How can you not give it to bush???? And also I'm not. Neither president did $hit really other then say "I want this done go do it" or "yes you can do this." The work was done by the members of the US military and intelligence services, of which almost all of it was done during the Bush era. This is not up for debate. This is not arguable. This. Is. Fact. And to say otherwise shows your complete and total brainwashed inability to see past your precious party staten and cling to your liberal ways no matter what fact is presented to you. So do you or do you not accept the FACT that 8 years worth of hunting and intelligence gathering out of the 10 year man hunt was conducted under the Bush administration?
Posted by Agnosticgirl 3 years ago
Agnosticgirl
Really? You're going to give that one to Bush? You sir, are sad.
Posted by ararmer1919 3 years ago
ararmer1919
Osama was found after years of incredibly difficult intelligence gathering and hunting. Almost all of it was done during the Bush era and had it not been for the work done during the Bush era Osaka would still be alive today. Obama did nothing more then say green light and the fact that he takes credit for osamas death is actually quite shameful of him.
Vote Placed by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
AgnosticgirlAdam2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con admitted several times that Obama did indeed do something. Pro used personal insults repeatedly.
Vote Placed by philochristos 3 years ago
philochristos
AgnosticgirlAdam2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con because Pro said he was stupid, ignorant, and childish. Pro gave an example in round 2 of what Obama did for the country. Con conceded that Obama did something, but questions whether it was really "for the country." Since the military is made up of citizens of the US, it certainly was for the country. In the last round, Pro gave some more arguments showing what Obama has done for the country. Con's attempt to diminish their value came across as weak. So arguments to Pro, but sources to Con.
Vote Placed by rross 3 years ago
rross
AgnosticgirlAdam2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Links don't count as arguments. Therefore, Con didn't actually introduce any arguments until the final round when they don't count either.