jpjustin13
zezima

What are you fighting for?

jpjustin13

Pro

Why are you not fighting back? Most of you would say because we are weak and what are we suppose to do? For me, I will fight, because I am use to fighting for what is right. The rest of you might have a tougher choice. You can"t keep on running away from the problems. Running away will not solve it; it will only lead onto another problem and causes it to be a bigger problem. Fight for what is right and fight for what you think is wroth it!
Everyday we go about our lives unaware of the forces that threaten our freedom. We inherited our freedom, now it"s up to us to fight for it! I am not only talking about in the field of military combat. I am also talking about things happening around us, people who are trying to take control over us. For them this is just some place, but for me this is my home! What happened to the old United States of America?!?! Why are you guys letting the government to take away your rights and freedom? Why are you guys so careless and ignorant of the things that are going on?
If you already started to fight, what are you fighting for? Are you fighting for what is right? Stop and think before you say anything.
zezima

Con

i believe that fighting should be the last option. this means there are other things we can do to keep our rights without, i assume, physically fighting or taking control.
please be more exact or clear on what you mean by "fighting"
jpjustin13

Pro

when i say fighting, it doesn't mean only by physical.
zezima

Con

Ok then I say what are we supposed to be fighting for? Different people want different things. Many people fight for Obama, while many people fight against him. When you say "we", who do you mean exactly?
jpjustin13

Pro

jpjustin13 forfeited this round.
zezima

Con

So who are we fighting for? Who are you fighting for? Who am I fighting for?
jpjustin13

Pro

jpjustin13 forfeited this round.
zezima

Con

HelloOooooOOOooo?
jpjustin13

Pro

jpjustin13 forfeited this round.
zezima

Con

trolz gonna answer me?
Posted by wiploc 3 years ago
wiploc
You want a discussion rather than a debate. Cancel this debate, and click on the forums tab. Start a discussion thread in one of the forums.
Posted by jpjustin13 3 years ago
jpjustin13
@SeniorIntelligentDebator yes it might be dangerous, this is why everyone should realize that our government is corrupted and we work together as a nation. and if everyone of us have guns and weapons to protect ourselves, the government wont be able to take away our rights and control us
Posted by jpjustin13 3 years ago
jpjustin13
Posted by SeniorIntelligentDebator 3 years ago
SeniorIntelligentDebator
I believe that our government is corrupted but it would be dangerous to stand against it.
SeniorIntelligentDebator
Posted by jpjustin13 3 years ago
jpjustin13
its not really a debate, i just want to write it our and see what people all around thinks.
Posted by Consummator 3 years ago
Consummator
There is no debate here.