Max.Wallace
miahhandersonn

What color are vegans?

Max.Wallace

Max.Wallace

Pro

The color vegan, because veganism is a race, to perfection in their minds. It's all about feeling good. lol!
miahhandersonn

Con

Vegan is not a color. Vegans are human. They can be any race (white, black, puerta rican, mexican, ect.). Veganism is a way of life.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Then what is a color? if Vegans aren't the color Vegan, then race does not exist as a base for any ideal, ever. Vegans define themselves, and colors are defined by politicians. Color does not exist, but if they do, then vegans are a color.
miahhandersonn

Con

miahhandersonn forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

race seems to matter a lot more then veganism, so why don't politicians exploit it if it's so much better? Vegans are better, right?
miahhandersonn

Con

miahhandersonn forfeited this round.
Posted by Emmarie 1 year ago
Emmarie
You are a character in a fanfiction , "the swag bowl" that I recently wrote, please check it out, I think that you'll like it. "The Day DDO United Against Tyranny" http://www.debate.org...
Posted by Emmarie 1 year ago
Emmarie
Vote Placed by Hoppi 1 year ago
Hoppi
Max.WallacemiahhandersonnTied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with Con that vegans are humans and can be any human color. Pro did not really contest this point. Conduct to Pro because Con forfeited and thereby did not respond to his questions about color.
Vote Placed by Emmarie 1 year ago
Emmarie
Max.WallacemiahhandersonnTied
Reasons for voting decision: When I first read this debate a couple of days ago, I didn't get where Max was going with this. He actually has a very deep point that he's making thru the use of humor. The point is that society attempts to define us in terms of race, but why not call vegans a race, since they share a similar culture. Race doesn't exist is the point of the resolution, "What Color are Vegans?" His opponent gave up and forfeited, but my RFD is not based on that, it is based on the reasoning of the resolution and the brilliant way that Max resolved it.