Politicallion
J03ybatts

What do you feel about the 2014 budget of India?

Politicallion

Politicallion

Con

The new government in India, has been elected with an absolute majority of the Bharatiya Janata Party. The new budget of 2014 is quite controversial and I am willing to debate on it. People in India are quite enigmatic. This enigma they possess is certainly justified due to the tough working and living conditions they have to face in an extremely polluted and populated area. In short words they are frustrated with the environment around and they wish for a government which will bring a change.

The BJP government was a ray of hope....or it seems so. Every year when the budget is introduced the commoners rejoice that there is a decrease of price on one thing but brood on the increase of the other. For the common man basically the savings remain consistent. People are happy with the humiliating loss of the corruption tainted UPA government but the BJP government hasn't brought in a significant change either. Yes, the introduction of the bullet train in India is revolutionary but the saddest part is that, to improve the condition of the trains in the present minimal amount of money has been spent. 10000 crores is quite a big amount. I believe they shouldn't have done so, the great Narendra Modi was known to be one of the best economist and an extremely powerful orator but this year's budget was a fatal error and I expostulate against the spending of such a large amount of money. (10000 crore rupees=$1663894000). They should have done something to revive the current condition of the trains and then move on to the construction of such a large project.
J03ybatts

Pro

alright ladeeh lemme start oot by spankin me sherman a bit. na after me explode en meh bucket I weel debatee ye. ya dont kno bot mu countrieee lad but ya propose dese wild sciences ye call and pank it rigt in me face. dont be usin yu fancie scunce wit nutttin ta ooport.
Politicallion

Con

Ok Con, I appreciate your jocundity. I believe it is essential for you to rebut on this topic, so I request you to kindly update your stance on this debate topic.It would be of great help

J03ybatts

Pro

J03ybatts forfeited this round.
Politicallion

Con

Politicallion forfeited this round.
J03ybatts

Pro

J03ybatts forfeited this round.
Posted by Politicallion 2 years ago
Politicallion
@medv4380 thanks I will correct my error in the next round.
Posted by medv4380 2 years ago
medv4380
If you're going to convert rupees to USD then put USD. The dollar sign is used for multiple currencies. Leaving out the commas to indicate place also makes it hard to read. You should have just said 10,000 Crore is about 1.6 Billion USD.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
PoliticallionJ03ybattsTied
Reasons for voting decision: full ff, con spelled better