avery.dzuroff
Jacobbruce

What do you want to debate about??

avery.dzuroff has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

avery.dzuroff

Pro

Hello, everyone! I want to know what you guys have on your minds. Tell me what you want to argue about and we can debate. I am very good at debating stuff so come if you are up for the challenge.
Jacobbruce

Con

Hi there. I'd like to debate you on abortion. Seeing as you're new I'll let you go first. You can post your argument on what you think about it and I'd be happy to debate you.
avery.dzuroff

Pro

Donald Trump didn't actually want to win for the president. He was a big fan of Hilary Clinton. Do you agree?
avery.dzuroff

Pro

He was put up against her thinking that more people would want to vote for Hillary. Apparently all else failed and he won. That's why they wanted to recount the votes.
Jacobbruce

Con

If by "they" you mean Hillary's supporters, then no. They wanted the votes recounted because they couldn't accept the fact that their candidate lost. If by "they" you mean trump's supporters, then they didnt want the votes to be recounted.
Posted by avery.dzuroff 1 year ago
avery.dzuroff
@Jacobbruce
Pro life
Posted by avery.dzuroff 1 year ago
avery.dzuroff
@GoOrDin
What about the conspiracy, plane crash situations are suppose to kill you
Posted by Jacobbruce 1 year ago
Jacobbruce
Are you pro life or pro choice?
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
I'm interested in debating the following, and in parentheses are my positions:
Capitalism(con)
Socialism(pro)
Worker cooperatives/cooperative individualism(pro)
Psychiatry(pro) versus your choice of career
Pedophiles should not be stigmatized as much(pro)
Criminals should be given more understanding and leniency(pro)
Determinism(pro)
Subjectivism(pro)
Political parties(con)
Donald Trump(con)
Bernie Sanders(can argue pro or con)
Hillary Clinton(con)
Abortion(pro-ish, specifically I believe it should be legal during only the embryonic stage for any reason, and then during the fetal stage only because of rape, incest, or harm of mother)
Increase or maintain US military spending(con)
Entitlement programs(con, I believe these things should be up to local governments)
Social security, medicare/medicaid, unemployment assistance etc(con, I believe this should also be up to local governments)
Libertarianism(pro, I don't mean the ideology espoused by the libertarian party, but the general idea of having liberty promoted above all else, and having limited to no government)
Scientists should continue to develop reversal aging of DNA techniques(pro, if you've not heard, scientists at Harvard already found something that reverses aging of DNA in mice, they are soon to test it on humans)

There is probably more I would be interested in debating, but I'll leave it at this for now. Let me know if you're interested in one of those topics.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
any conspiracy.