BPSEO
sassypup419

What does this brand name mean to you on first impressions before visiting the site?

BPSEO

Pro

Okay, it's quite a nice simple one and I think it's a great brand name and certainly unique which is what a brand name should be in my correct opinion ;-)

So before you actually visit the company's website, what imagery conjures in your mind when I say WordQuarry?

I say it's an excellent brand name and that it sells what the company sells. The website if you're interested (and please only look after you've commented/argued) is http://www.wordquarry.com...

Let's rumble! :-)
sassypup419

Con

The brand name means nothing. Just because I buy a shirt from Anthropology or Forever 21 doesn't mean I'm cool or anything it just means I'm in style.
BPSEO

Pro

Arr but brand means so much; it's an organisations identity. WordQuarry makes you think and it really is a name that will stay in your mind.

If you seen a shop in the high street that said WordQuarry on its sign, I bet you'd think back to this post.

The question is though: what does WordQuarry conjure in your imagination?
sassypup419

Con

sassypup419 forfeited this round.
BPSEO

Pro

BPSEO forfeited this round.
sassypup419

Con

sassypup419 forfeited this round.
BPSEO

Pro

You forfeited that makes me the winner :-) WordQuarry is a great brand name for a translation company.
sassypup419

Con

THE BRAND NAME STILL DOESN'T MATTER!!!! I'VE BEEN THE BUSIEST PERSON. I'VE HAD TO GO TO PHOTO SHOOTS GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BPSEO

Pro

I'm sorry to say it really isn't my problem if you've been to photo-shoots. Don't start something if you can't finish it. And as it stands WordQuarry is still a great brand name.
sassypup419

Con

sassypup419 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
BPSEOsassypup419Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This was not a debate. Pro didn't even have a real "resolution", and I suspect this was just spam. And it's because of that suspicion that, not only am I nulling arguments, but I'm nulling conduct as well, despite the forfeits, as while forfeits are bad, so is spam.