ali2223
robin.murphy1999

What food is better? Pizza or Tacos

robin.murphy1999 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ali2223

Pro

I am so stuck. I love pizza but I love tacos. I can't make up my mind. Tacos are good and you can put whatever you want in them and as much as you want. But pizza is twice that. I am going pro for PIZZA!!!
robin.murphy1999

Con

tacos can be personalized just as much as pizza can. tacos unlike pizza are in smaller portions and so it allows a person to eat at least two which allows them to pair each taco in a way that may contrast or cooperate with each other which is the epitome of culinary ability. pizza on the other hand traditionally only allows for one specific configuration and is extremely heavy relying highly on the flavor of the sauce and topping to satisfy the eater, i doubt anyone would be satisfied eating only the dough which makes up over 80% of the meal, whereas tacos are light depending on the stuffing, their main ingredient is the filling its self and the shell only making up to 2 -5 percent of the meal.
ali2223

Pro

True very true but pizza you can make fit with any culture and can have anything on it and It is more common than tacos. Tacos can be placed in many cultures, yes but pizza can be vegetarian, vegan and it can be a candy pizza and a variety of things and is more fun to make too.