Yudha
Ostrichrules

What i think about Atheist

Yudha

Con

With all respect. I never mean to offend anyone.
Many debate between Theist and Atheist.
For Atheist, people who do not believe in God. Have you ever think ( if God exist ). That he creat you. With all your weakness, limit logic.
Here i talk about God, not about Religion. I have no religion. Because i think religion is irrasional ( i think is easy to break religion faith ). But, i still have a believe but not very deep. Because i have no media to "search" about Where is God.
What do you think guys ? And i like to know the way you become Atheist i mean what things to do to "open" my mind and become Atheist. Actually here i Pro about Atheist. Because Religion never give me anything in life.
So guys one more time i want to know how you do not believe in God ( with consciously know your weakness and your limit logic ) ?
And what thing to do to become pure Atheist ?
Thank you
Ostrichrules

Pro

First, you have terrible spelling and grammar. God did not create me. I was created in my mother's ovary, and the universe was created with the big bang. DNA was created with accidental compounds, and now we all came, evolving from bacteria and bugs. One thing I agree though, why religion? Religion is selfish. We should use our lives for helping humans. Not spend it all to some church or temple.
Yudha

Con

Yudha forfeited this round.
Ostrichrules

Pro

Ostrichrules forfeited this round.
Yudha

Con

Yudha forfeited this round.
Ostrichrules

Pro

Ostrichrules forfeited this round.
Yudha

Con

Yudha forfeited this round.
Ostrichrules

Pro

Ostrichrules forfeited this round.
Yudha

Con

Yudha forfeited this round.
Ostrichrules

Pro

Ostrichrules forfeited this round.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
How I do not believe in god ?...Same way as I do not believe in green elephants with 7 legs...
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
and to Con, with a further exemplification of my take on this debate.

Religion didn't effect the human history leading up to you?

"The coincidence of your existence caused from religious intervention?"
also written as,
"The coincidence of your existence DO TO religious intervention?"

not to mention Religion is responsible fro most scientific achievements prior to the 21st century. The prevented it from being given to psychopaths, tyrants and criminals. The funded it, facilitated it, and were the majority of the scientists participating in it.

IN addition. Ever consider every doushbag is lacking faith in God.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
pro is an imbecile.

the scriptures do not say to attend church or mass.

the Big Bang is not a fact. Der

and the nature of DNA is unscientific to stipulate over. because u cant observe such nonsense assumptions.

however. The term CREATED strictly does not apply to procreation. It is merely inapplicable. Your parents did not Create you, you knob.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
theism is a theism
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
"this alleged entity has no place in any scientific equations, plays no role in any scientific explanations, cannot be used to predict any events, does not describe any thing or force that has yet been detected, and there are no models of the universe in which its presence is either required, productive, or useful."

What should be most obvious about the more technically accurate statement is that it isn't absolute. It does not deny for all time any possible existence of the entity or force in question; instead, it's a provisional statement denying the existence of any relevance or reality to the entity or force based on what we currently know. Religious theists may be quick to seize upon this and insist that it demonstrates that science cannot "prove" that God does not exist, but that requires far too strict of a standard for what it means to "prove" something scientifically.
Posted by jglass841 1 year ago
jglass841
If there is a God, then it is not the kind that cares about humans. I can prove religions wrong, but an undefined belief in God cannot be proved or disproved.
Posted by WhineyMagiciann5 1 year ago
WhineyMagiciann5
all atheist are at least some bit agnostic. we don't believe because no evidence has been brought up to us. yet we cant be sure as a god is an unfalsifiable paradox. so we can be open to change if there is evidence.