noyloj
MassiveDump

What if Fred had a transient cat apostrophe in his email inbox, impossibly forwarded.

noyloj

Con

Education in the context of this dabate and as it is generally, currently understood is the process of granting or acquiring instruction. Why can't people spell debate? At least in a debating forum I would imagine they would know how. I rest my case. No I DON'T. That Neatly sums up the following conclusion regarding the undeniable improbabiltity relating to What if Fred had a transient cat apostrophe in his email inbox, impossibly forwarded. I rest my case against a wall for a short time, it was a sunny midnight in early July late Octember and the case contained a highly pertinent but not loaded question, in the form of a trans gender Tom and Jerry episode of some sort.

In conclusion and in the first instance:

A) What if
B) it's not a question because there is no question mark.
C) Who the hell is Mark
D) Again no question or indeed apostrophe.

This should clarify any doubts remaining regarding whether an emotional plea is justified

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh it hurts... please help me! Please, Please vote Pro or Conservative.

It is likewise unjust like a moral outrage again and for the FINAL TIME I rest my case because admittedly it is a little tired. And I make no apology for lifting this entire Idea from another Masterdebater on this very site. It merely validates my point raised like an Icy spear penetrating the womb of tired consciousness.

Die, Die, Die you argh it just hurts so much.

Will there ever be another round.

What is it with circles? and why oh why are they smug like Buddhists smiling at me from which ever angle I look at them. Am I allowed to use the word bastard if I put it in parenthesis like this (bastard) or how about apostrophes 'bastard'. I don't know a thing about this topic if I'm truthful, but then which of us does if we truly look within our hearts. And finally having almost entirely used up all my remaining characters except for the alien ALF, which due to copyright restrictions is not mine. I rest my cases.
MassiveDump

Pro

My opponent needs this to vote; please leave it as a tie.
noyloj

Con

A) What if
C) Who the hell is Mark

Will there ever be another round.

Why has my previous argument come up here in the second debate round?

Never mind.

I must admit I am a little bit disappointed in the glib way my opponent seems to want to appeal to those voting on this highly relevant issue. He says that I just need this debate to vote, and it could well be true (in fact it undoubtedly is) but this does not alter the facts as previously stated/outlined/coloured in with crayon.

Thank you, thank you and once again I thank you for kind patience oh great Chinese nation. My case is by now very well rested and has risen from the grave.
MassiveDump

Pro

Allow me to rebut this as best as I can understand it:

I really can't stand Wyoming. That bullturd is an empty square of pure nothing. The only person who lives there who's ever amounted to anything was Wilford Brimley, and living in Wyomiong is what gave him diabeetus.

This is why I stand negative to the resolution. Because banana peels are a dangerous weapon and should be controlled under background checks, etc.

Allow me to elaborate:

1. No One Has Ever Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to Do Look More Like.

This is the single most important thing to remember. It has been established in a prior debate.

2. No One Likes You

You look like a lizard Bryan, go home.

3. False.

Everything that has been stated is false. I'm false. You're false. This whole debate is FALSE.

4. Mark is a great man.

Mark freed the slaves from both Israel and Louisiana. That's more than you'll ever do. Ever.

5. Ponies

Somepony needs to take into consideration that our world could use a helping hoof, so clop on over here and help us out.

At least I think that's what clop means.

If so, I clop every day, for exercise.

6. Morgan Freeman is riding a Narwhal.

Beat that.

7. There are Two Contention Sixes.

8. You just checked to see if there were.

9. There weren't.

10. Now you're laughing because you're a moron.