cedars_marshall
mya_kindle

What if minecraft never happened?

Started: 4/1/2016 Category: Games

cedars_marshall

Pro

minecraft is my life. what if it wasn't there? what would you do?
mya_kindle

Con

If minecraft never happened, alot of things would likely happen.

(1) Kids wouldnt abuse animals in real life, believe it or not, almost half of pet deaths are from kids who play minecraft. They think abuse is ok because more are just going to regenerate anyways, but thats not how it works in life.

(2) Meanwhile while we are all playing Minecraft, we arent REALLY learning how to survive in real life. We can just grab our trusty old pick axe out of the garage and mine straight down to the bottom of the earth to find coal to put in our furnace an cook food in 30 seconds. We need to learn our responsibilities in life before we play a video game

(3) Yeah. Its really fun. But EXTREMELY addicting. Kids arent doing their homework, chores, or even just getting a little fresh air every once in awhile because they are attached to their phone, laptop, tablet, etc. playing Minecraft!

Dont get me wrong i LOVE minecraft, but their are a few issues that come along with it.
cedars_marshall

Pro

cedars_marshall forfeited this round.
mya_kindle

Con

He clearly gave up because he knew he couldn't beat my arguments. Vote for me!
cedars_marshall

Pro

cedars_marshall forfeited this round.
mya_kindle

Con

mya_kindle forfeited this round.
Posted by Stonehe4rt 1 year ago
Stonehe4rt
Really I can destroy both sides with one question: Why does anything matter? Why is something productive in real life any more important than what is in Minecraft? Why is real life important? What makes it more important than the other worlds we can immerse ourselves in such as video games? If we have fun playing games and real life bores us, than wouldnt it be more productive to play games, hence having a true life? Rather than locking yourself down with pointless stresses and the like. Games are love, Games are life. xD
Posted by Sweg123 1 year ago
Sweg123
Mya and Cedar, I ask both of you to please leave this website and never come back. Thank you.
Posted by Greg4586 1 year ago
Greg4586
Con do you have a source for that first point