That1PoliticalKid
Conceptua

What is 9+10?

That1PoliticalKid has forfeited round #3.
Started: 11/6/2016 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

That1PoliticalKid

Pro

This debate will be about the what 9+10 is. I will be defending that 9+10=21 and, and con will be defending that 9+10=19.
There are 5 rounds, and the first round is acceptance.
good luck! XD
Conceptua

Con

Sure I accept. Let's have a fun debate :)
That1PoliticalKid

Pro

To my conclusion, I believe I am right about the fact that 9+10=21. That fact is well known to society. There is even a viral video explaining this. https://www.youtube.com...
This is definitely a reliable source because the kid even admits that he is not stupid! it is obvious that the media today has accepted this fact. 9+10=21 it's simple. I mean if the internet says it, it is OBVIOUSLY correct. I don't know where this "19" lie came from, and that is why you should vote for me. Everyone knows that 9+10=21 and anyone who disagrees with that not only thinking against what society thinks, but they are saying that the kid in the video is wrong! That is very mean to the kid in my opinion!
Thank you for reading!
#9+10=21proven
Conceptua

Con

C1: 9+10=19 because that is mean to the kid. My opponent even admitted this in his argument. Being mean to kids is commonly accepted as beneficial. Just look at how many parents physically punish their kids.

C2: Addition is defined as putting the first digit of the second number onto the first number[1]. My opponent did not give a definition of addition in his round, so my definition wins by default. The first digit of 10 is 1, so we put that in front of 9 to make 19.

C3:

P1: If an almighty being says something, it is true
P2: I am an almighty being
P3: I say 9+10=19
C: 9+10=19

This syllogism is logically valid[2], and all the Premises are true. My opponent must prove me wrong as he has BOP.

1. txt.do/d5x2h
2. goo.gl/ZxaZyq
Posted by That1PoliticalKid 1 month ago
That1PoliticalKid
yeah I know, but I don't want to read an entire essay, just an argument.
Posted by Conceptua 1 month ago
Conceptua
C is short for contention. 750 characters is super hard to work with.
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
vi_spex
stones
Posted by Conceptua 1 month ago
Conceptua
Please don't accept my open debate, I want someone else to take it and hopefully crack open my argument.
Posted by Conceptua 1 month ago
Conceptua
Good luck
Posted by That1PoliticalKid 1 month ago
That1PoliticalKid
Yy Hahahaha!