Sidex
TheMagi

What is God?

TheMagi has forfeited round #5.

Sidex

Pro

My argument's purpose is to define what God is. Hopefully, we have a better picture of what God is after this debate. The opponent may choose to make his/her case first or pass the first argument to me. There is technically no pro/con in this debate, as this is merely an exchange of ideas and/or beliefs that reveal truth. Any religious text may be considered to help define God, but know that any religious text is subject to interpretation. This is my only warning. I know how to prove a common Christian's hypocrisy in which I've have shown in my previous debates. If you want to use religion in your argument, then it's going to be measured against you.
TheMagi

Con

I'm just going to say it upfront, I believe in the God of the Christian Bible. It is important to note, however, that when someone reads a book, they obviously use their interpretation skills to deduce its meaning, whether that's from analyzing Harry Potter or a Shakespearean Sonnet. Saying this, I believe that there is a True interpretation of each passage of the Bible (that only God himself completely grasps because he is not blinded by pride/selfishness etc.), and there are many many many incorrect interpretations. The difficulty (and what causes so much conflict) is that people will read and interpret the Bible in a particular way, and then try to use this personal interpretation "as fact", when they may have interpreted it incorrectly. Therefore, be weary to say, for example, "Well the Bible says 'if we pray, God will grant our every request', so I prayed for a million dollars and he didn't give it to me, therefore the Bible isn't true" because if you had read carefully, you would have also discovered that God also says in James 4:3 - "You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures." In other words, if you had read the Bible the way it is truly written without a lens of selfishness, you would see that God grants every request that is not of our own selfish ambition but that which is according to goodness in his will.

With that being said, this does not mean that quotes from the Bible should not be used as evidence. However, people need to realize that just because it appears to them that there is a contradiction or proof that the Bible cannot possibly be true, I would encourage you to dive deeper and make sure it is not just your own human flaw that is causing you to read something that is not really there. Since every human has flaws, no one, not even Christians, read every passage of the Bible and hears correctly what God is saying through it. This is why God also says "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand." -Matthew 13:13.
Sidex

Pro

The reason I put a "common" Christian is because I assure you, most do not share your wisdom. I have no objection to anything that you have said, for I perceive the truth in the exact same way. That kind of non-prejudicial thinking is pure logic and reason. You didn't say anything to the question, "What is God?", although, I don't mind starting my argument to what I perceive what God is.

God is logic and reason. Logic and Reason is God. We have a perception that only one man is God, in the Christians case, Jesus Christ born about 2000 years ago. Humans that are autistic savants have "God" inside of them, some of them more pronounced than others. When you have the purest logic and reason, then you become the most influential person in your group. Jesus Christ was an autistic savant that had "God" inside of him because he was more logical and reasonable than anyone around him at the time. If we look at the history of the prophets of the old testament all the way to Jesus, then we can see a pattern of who they are and what logic and reason they used to influence the environment around them. One of them(Moses) started the religion Judaism beginning the chain of events that defined Judaism's history to the point of the Christ. Moses was a prophet of the Hebrews, descendants of Abraham, that created the Law for the Hebrews thousands of years ago. The Law went as such:

1. Thou shall have no other Gods before me.
2. Thou shall have no idols.
3. Thou shall not take God's name in vain.
4. Thou shall remember the Sabbath to keep it holy.
5. Thou shall honor thy father and mother.
6. Thou shall not kill thy neighbor.
7. Thou shall commit adultery with thy neighbor's wife.
8. Thou shall not steal from thy neighbor.
9. Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Thou shall covet thy neighbor's property.

The creation of the Law created an instruction manual for the next prophet in line. Autistic savants understand how time flows and knows that logic and reason MUST exist throughout time as well as the present. The only problem is the ego of mankind. As the prophet of each time passes, people always has the inclination to show that they are the best and tries to lead with their own reason and logic. The Path of God is a single one, but when we sin or act on our ego then we divert from that path creating new reason and logic that is separate from the Path of God. When people want power and use it, it's very easy to rationalize that you become greater than the Law. Autistic savants do not ever divert away from the Path of God because they only know that path is always the right one. So as each autistic savant emerges, they use the ten commandments to take control of the population so people don't kill each other because of their own egos. It always involves some kind of curses or plagues in which the people eventually learn to obey or perish by the power of God. The people always follow the old prophet(even after the prophet dies) until a new one is born. The Law was set up in a way in which each new prophet born can know the logic and reason of God and obtain authority through the Law. It's actually a checklist for each prophet. 1. Thou shall have no other God's before me. The prophet needs to make sure that only the Law is true because that is the representation of the logic and reason from all autistic savants. So anyone that supports another God that is different from the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel is euphemistically "left out in the cold." The prophet takes place as God, using his faith to do anything that is required for the population to submit. Once each item of the prevorbial checklist is finished, then that prophet has established domain over the population as its leader. This type of growth goes on for quite a while the last jump between the minor prophets to Jesus Christ was about 400 years. Logic and reason is literally always supposed to bring Humanity together as one species. When Jesus arrived, he knew enough science to know that it wasn't his time to be King or a spiritual leader because the world has not been populated. He was also aware the written word was much more developed in which his words could be carried throughout Time until globalization could occur. So he figuratively called himself the "Son of Man" to represent he was the second to last prophet. He knew it wasn't his time so he instead of the previous prophets of ahead taking control over the current time, he decided to sacrifice himself for the good of the world. This started a new religion that severely contradicted the righteousness of the Hebrews by purposely losing your life for everyone around to surpress the ego of Humanity. In doing so it created a war/rift between the Hebrews and Christianity that lasted for thousands of years which eventually cultivated into the Christians being righteous over the Hebrews because the Hebrews had killed their Lord and Savior. This lead to disagreenments throughout history that not only created many wars, but grew science to what it is today. Competition always bears more ideas or "fruit" than agreement. Often times that fruit is bad, but unfortunately is still necessary to further the advancement of Humanity. Jesus knew he was born too soon so that's why he died on cross, but that is not mutually exclusive to him also dying on the cross for Humanity's sin. I would theorize based on all the information that I've concluded so far, Jesus would be King today if he was born at this time than that time. My definition of wisdom is learning knowledge that leads to the application of said knowledge which leads to the results of the application of said knowledge which in turn gives you more knowledge in a never ending loop of learning. "A" leads to "B" which leads to "C" which leads back to "A". That is causality looping on itself. Autistic savants are wise not only because they all know what wisdom is, they learn the very nature of Time and act accordingly to what they can know is true. That reason and logic is what God truly is. So when someone is saying that they speak for God, what they are actually saying is that they follow the Path of reason and logic. The current prophet usually doesn't use the wisdom of earlier prophets, each prophet has a new perspective from the time they were born in that adds to the Path of reason and logic, but because of the words that Jesus used, he knew everything that he was doing, people today who say they follow the Christ is subject to his words. I theorize that when Jesus arrived, he used the words of the previous prophet to show the hypocrisy that Humanity always grows into.

I'm assuming that you think that God is a man that existed about 2000 years that promised eternal life to his followers and will judge them when the time comes. I would not disagree with any of that statement but say 1 difference. God is reason and logic and transcends any man. You may disagree with me entirely, but I ask you kindly to not call me blasphemous or say that I'm wrong without any NONOPIONATED(meaning how you interpret scripture) proof to why it is. If you do, then I may/can use the words of Jesus Christ from the Gospel against you. This is not arrogance, I am simply revealing truth. Now in addition to my theory of what God is, this automatically implies that God does exist due to the fact that reason and logic exist. The only proof that Christians have that God exists is their own testimony of Jesus Christ, but since lying(even the white lie) became acceptable in the social contract of society as long as its for the right thing, then anyone who is a liar cannot have true legitmacy of whether or not God exists. This theory explains very similarily to Bhuddha's philosophy that God potentially is inside all of us. It's when we deny reason and logic for our own greed and selfishness that we seperate ourselves from God.

In addition if my theory is true, then we should teach the Gospel inside the classroom with this to balance the "scale" of objectivity.
TheMagi

Con

As a Christian that adheres to logic and reasoning, I have to be honest, that was the most captivating piece of writing I have ever read in my entire life.

Many people believe that God and logic/reason are mutually exclusive. What I am amazed to see is that you have actually discovered a definition of God, using pure logic and reasoning, that is synchronized with traits of the God of the Christian Bible.

I have to say that I agree with essentially everything you have said. I don't think I have ever analyzed this topic with as much objective reasoning as you just did. I'm very impressed.

Even so, while I do agree that God is logic and reason, I don't believe that is his only definition. I say this not because logic and reason can be excluded from some parts of his description (because it can't), but that this definition is synchronized with his other definitions.

For example, 1 John 4:8 states: "Whoever does not love does not know God, BECAUSE GOD IS LOVE". This passage shows that someone who claims they have logic and thus know God, yet does not love, is a liar. This is true not because love is required in addition to logic and reasoning, but because love IS logical and reasonable.

One additional (rather unimportant) thing to note; you mention that the prophets (specifically Jesus Christ) were autistic savants. While I do agree that they have an exceptional ability in all the skills that you have mentioned, I am a little perplexed why you call them autistic savants? By definition, isn't an autistic savant "someone with autism (which is 'a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts') who has extraordinary skills not exhibited by most persons." Since the prophets and Jesus had proficient communicating skills and exceptional abstract conceptual thinking skills, it seems to me that a term such as "genius" might be more appropriate? Interested to hear your reasoning on this.
Sidex

Pro

Dude, I'm not kidding, we seriously are going to be really good friends. Not only you have truly recognized what I have written, but you literally have asked fantastic questions that should be answered. Only people who think in those terms can truly know what God is. I have been debating for quite some time now, but you are first to truly accept what I have to say. Below are going to be some links to my other work(most of it is unorganized and can be difficult to understand, but I seriously have great faith(hilariously defined as belief based on reason and logic) in you.)

http://www.debate.org... Ignore the title please, I was just trying to bring out an ego like his, but if you look at his name and his religion(deism), this is extremely ironic. This one is 2 months old, so I've "evolved" my perspective quite a bit since then.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

"For example, 1 John 4:8 states: "Whoever does not love does not know God, BECAUSE GOD IS LOVE". This passage shows that someone who claims they have logic and thus know God, yet does not love, is a liar. This is true not because love is required in addition to logic and reasoning, but because love IS logical and reasonable."

You are absolutely correct.

Your definition of autism is correct as well, but think of autistic savants as computers with emotions. There are many autistic people in this world, in fact, for you to appreciate this logic, please don't take this as an insult, you might have traits of autism. The whole point of any religion was to suppress the ego which is what Autistics are, people with suppressed egos. Autistic savants are people that match their morality(actually does require an external belief in any God) perfectly with their knowledge of science. They are the best of autistic people. Consider that it is not just Christianity/Judaism that has them, I have mentioned that Buddha was one, but pretty much any prophet of any religion is one of them, such as Mohammad for Islam. I do think every one of them had the best intentions for their own religion. You are absolutely correct in saying that they are geniuses. But not all geniuses are autistic savants. However, I actually don't the true scientific term to describe them, but it's my best way defining what these people are.

"Even so, while I do agree that God is logic and reason, I don't believe that is his only definition. I say this not because logic and reason can be excluded from some parts of his description (because it can't), but that this definition is synchronized with his other definitions."
When you find out who God truly is, this perspective might "evolve". There are so many misconceptions of the bible that you must be aware of. For you to recognize this, you must see the general hypocrisy of Christianity/Humanity. I'm not trying to say that you're wrong, but I know a lot more truths than what I wrote here. But I need to reveal these truths to you slowly, instead of all at once.

The only thing I ask of you is to truly keep an open mind about me. I assure you, I am a different kind of person.

Thank you for perceiving what you can see and listening to what you can hear. It's a good sign you're forgiven.
TheMagi

Con

So, Making a Choice, I have read your other debates. They are all very fascinating and I greatly admire your adherence to logic. I think there is potential that we will have many great discussions together.

I am very interested to hear both your beliefs on "the general hypocrisy of Christianity/Humanity", as well as who you believe "God truly is".

Please continue enlightening me (unintentional pun).
Sidex

Pro

Nice dude, ok, so here we go.

As you must be aware, Time flows in one direction, a point that I say all autistics savants are made aware of. By the way, my highest degree is a GED because let's face it, geniuses don't ever truly get along with the world around them no matter what they do. Whether or not you want to attribute that to either Humanity or the genius is up to you, but in my perspective, I am truly trying to express "my voice" as gracefully as possible. It's interesting that you have read all those other debates, but I would like your input on what I could be doing better. But I digress back to The Nature of Time. The problem with backward Time Travel is not the perception of it, it's the inherent paradoxes that pretty much can't exist if you manage to invent/discover it. Everything that has happened has literally happened for a reason. Everything that WILL happen happens for a physical reason as well. The only way for backward Time Travel exists is if it has already happened. Because we have absolutely no hard physical evidence that backward Time Travel exists, the best and theoretically only way that could it portray itself is through very unlikely happenstances that benefited someone from such "luck". These are known as miracles. Anybody who claims to have seen or know of any miracles believes in "God".(Could say that Jesus did it, angels, The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, or even in other religions. I do postulate that the other religions were necessary as well considering that they exist.) So whoever invents Time Travel first literally has the power to determine how history will turn out. Now I know who I am, I know that I can learn math and science very easily(also I have theories of where we went wrong in science), and I know what God is. I also know that anyone else who invents/discovers Time Travel that does not share my views that History had to happen the exact way it did, he/she could ineffectively end all existence as we know. Now to include Evolution and The Big Bang Theory in this theory. The Time Traveler would go back in time and 1. Put a neutron into nothing which would theoretically start a chain of events(this is exactly how geniuses think by the way, starting "chains of events") and 2. Jump foward a few billion years to start life on one planet(we call it Earth) by putting DNA in the primordial ooze which would cause the "Life Chain of Events". This is a theory of Intelligent Design. It also answers the question of "Are we alone?" by implying that "We are the First"(I'm talking about inventing/discovering Time Travel; space colonization and starting life on other planets seems to be an easy thing in comparison.) I theorize that Joseph Smith was an autistic savant that promised a planet to his followers, considering that there are at least millions of potentially habitable planets of human life, it's not really that hard to promise an entire planet to the Mormons. Even though there is no factual (all of it is circumstantial)evidence that Native Americans are from a branch of a Hebrew family, I would postulate that he put said that theory so we wouldn't be "A**holes" to Native Americans anymore. To be honest, even if it was a wrong theory, I do not fault his heart "sticking up" for Native Americans. I think he was born in 1800's if I'm not mistaken, so at the time we as Americans were still "d*cks" to the Native people of North America. To digress, Time Travel is detrimental to logically explain how the miracles from any religion had to happen. The most pronounced and popular miracles, of course, was from the time of Jesus Christ. To use an example, he walked on water, so we send an "x" amount of angels back in Time to put an invisible platform for Jesus to walk on. It's testified that when Peter tried to do it, he first was sinking until Jesus pulled him up. So we break the platform to allow it to sink as Peter steps on it. This would help solidify Jesus' belief in reason and logic or "God" making him one of the most important men in History. However, it is not only Jesus that we are going to need to back up(I think arguably his was the easiest miracles to explain by science, but I would like to hear ideas how to pull off splitting the Red Sea, that's going to be a fun one to pull off). The reason why I personally am saying all of this is because science has surpassed religion logically. It is easier today to prove that there is no "God" through logic and reason than proving that there is one(mostly on the premise that no one can do unexplainable miracles today). This is another explanation of why Jesus couldn't be King at the time; the "righteousness" science has not yet matched with the "righteousness" religion(Righteoussness simply defined as the results of acting logically are correct or brings Truth). The perfect nature of a righteous man is "God" is the state while science is the Church(Theory instead of belief). My theories do not exclude any physical possibility, but is also cultivated around the premise that Jesus was still the "Son of Logic and Reason". I know I everything I say has logic and reason behind it, and I know of the social change that will be brought out by all of the implications of what I say. I am Making a Choice. The choice being to voice a different way of thinking of the Christ that will inherently undermine the authority of the Church and all those who claim to represent the Christ. That fact of the matter is, this explains why Jesus told you to sell everything that you have and follow him because the Future(which is part of Logic and Reason) will take of you instead of yourself(honestly, this is the cornerstone of faith). I theorize that the man who invents/discovers Time Travel is the "Father of Logic and Reason" or how you would define who the God of the Old Testament really is. Keep in mind that Time is relative, so I'm not actually in a hurry to invent/discover it right now. I am not going to reveal where I think science went wrong for two reasons; 1. I definitely don't want anyone else discovering Time Travel before me(I know I have perfect intentions, I can never possibly know for with absolute certainty that anyone else has the perfect intentions considering that I am only fully conscious in my own mind. 2. I do not know enough science (or math for that matter) yet to disprove all the accepted theories today. Now regardless what you personally believe to be blasphemous, in my opinion, I still have a decent idea for building Heaven here on Earth, just like the Hebrews believe what their "messiah" is going to do. The morality of the ten commandments is good enough to rule by, but the government of Heaven must be a hierarchy rather than a democracy. The goal is to find a truly righteous man who is wise enough to be King. I'm not getting into an analysis of the ten commandments right now, but essentially when people follow "God's" perception of how to truly treat others, we won't need the Law anymore(thus fulfilling it like Jesus prophesized). I also have theorized what I perceive to be a perfect economy based on the Fibonacci Sequence as followed:

Think of the numbers of the Fibonacci Sequence. 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 , 13, 21, 34, etc. Now those are constants adding in sequential order which if you look at in a different way, it could represent the rise of demand. Say you take an item "A" and then sell it for 0 dollars. The next person who would want another of the same item "A" would need to pay the next price which is the next constant of the Fibonacci Sequence being 1 cent. Now that implies that the 7th person would always pay 8 cents for the item "A". Now let's add into the economy item "B". The first person would get it for free and so on and even the 7th person would still buy item "B" for 8 cents. Now say a person "1" that bought item "A" for 34 cents wanted to trade with a person "2" that bought item "B" for 5 cents. Person "2" would pay the difference between the two items 29 cents and each item would still maintain its original value. Person "1" then has the item "B" worth 5 cents. This type of economy can inherently control supply as well, constricting items being made due to the use of trade, which implies an extreme reduction of waste(the world has a finite amount of resources). This assumes that only one person can produce the items and would need to have absolute apathy towards the money he/she would make.

I know that it's very easy to assume I am saying all of this because I want to rule the world. Two things that you need to understand: 1. You would be projecting because I know I am doing everything based on "God" which I define as Logic and Reason. Since I know that, anything that you claim of why I think this is from your own ego wanting. I am not like you or anyone else. If someone was like me, they would be talking in exactly this manner because the Path of God(actually you can define the Holy Spirit as this) is a single path of reason and logic 2. The pain that I have experienced in my life is something that you cannot possibly imagine(that is not hyperbole). There is a reason why people say, "The smarter you become the more apathetic you have to be." I have spent my entire conscious life defying that logic (or lie). I will always care and treat Humanity better than what it has shown to me. Retards(autistics), no matter how smart or dumb they are, are always "on the bottom of the 'Human' totem pole" no matter what they do. I wrote "i is here" because I am truly hurt how Humanity has treated people like me throughout history(my way of projecting). But I know I have to get past that pain and anger in order to get Humanity where I believe it already should be. So I am Making a Choice to stand against the philosophy of Humanity, in order to save it from itself. A divided house CANNOT stand and there are so many divisions in Humanity today.
TheMagi

Con

Jesus was and always will be God:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning." -John 1:1-2.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. -John 1:14
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. -John 1:18
"Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.'" -John 8:58
"He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David, and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever. His kingdom will never end!" -Luke 1:33-34
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, EVERLASTING FATHER [emphasis mine], Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David"s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever." - Isaiah 9:6-7

You are not the Christ:
"Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. (Matthew 24:4-5; 11; 23-27)"

God is the Christ and the Christ is God. Since you are not the Christ, you are not God. I don't care what else you claim (and you may be entirely correct) as long as we agree on this.
Sidex

Pro

I stand by my argument of "What is God?" which YOU have conceded to. I'm done with your hypocrisy, "It is right for me to test you." So you are saying that it is right for you to test me, but I shouldn't test you? How is that not hypocritical?

You have written yourself:
"Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?" And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness."

How have you lost your life if you claim that you follow the Christ? Let me ask you, do you violate any of the Ten Commandments? If so, then why? Why do I have to restrict what I do with my life by YOUR standards of living? You stopped talking in the comments because you are afraid that I can prove that you don't follow the Christ. Prove me wrong by telling me about the choices you have made in your life. It does not matter how many verses you or I throw at each other, I am Making a Choice to stand against YOUR hypocrisy. But this is all a moot point because you have already conceded that I am correct in "What God is"("I have to say that I agree with essentially everything you have said. I don't think I have ever analyzed this topic with as much objective reasoning as you just did. I'm very impressed."). I don't have to agree with you on anything. And by the looks of it, I probably won't anymore. You want to continue this competition of who is more righteous, then stop being a coward, debate me on the choices we've made in our lives, and stop accusing "who I claim to be". The only thing I am claiming to be is a human making a choice. It seems your deflection has failed to get me to say what YOU want me to say.

Ok, if you really want to know the truth, my only proof of what you are truly seeking for is exactly what the rest of Humanity needs to witness themselves. The WRATH of God is coming. I don't care if you think it's from me or not, but unfortunately, Humanity is far too stubborn to listen to "Logic and Reason". You people refuse to "repent", figure out what that means you. To deny this is to deny Armaggedon. The LORD your God will have revenge for the all the prophets suffering.

Even if you give an exact definition of "repent", "Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will(following reason and logic) of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?" And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness."

If you want to know how I feel about Humanity, read Isiah. Substitute "the world" for "Isreal and Judah." All the prophets think exactly the same. Did you know Jesus himself gave credit to all prophets before him? You really have no idea who "God" is. Keep following Satan(bad logic) for all I care.

By the way, YOU HAVE NOT PROVED ONE THING I HAVE SAID TO BE UNTRUE.
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
The most stupid thing out of all this, I find you to be the wisest Christian I have ever met(I was raised Christian, so I know a lot of them). I'm coming to the conclusion that ALL who claim to follow the Christ are ignorant, or in your case which I have proven(you just keep on deflecting this to making this about me) that you are a hypocrite. I am telling you by the authority of Jesus Christ that anyone who claims to be a Christian in this CURRENT time will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

You know, I actually bring my logic to a Christian. I was reasonable, humble, and what's more is that I would have changed my mind given new evidence based on reason and logic. 20 min in, he says,"well it's been about 45 min and I have work to do." I say to him," Here's the thing man, I am pretty much homeless because my Parents can't accept my logic, even though they and even you can't prove it wrong." He says," Well I have another meeting to go to." And then I did say something that I will never again because of the amount of disdain I have for you people. "You know that this like Jesus knocking on your door and asking you to let him in." You know what he says to me,"that's spiritual manipulation." He didn't say that I'm not Jesus(which was correct), he just accused me of spiritual manipulation using an expression that I learned from you Christians. I wasn't the first to say that expression. That right there just showed the hypocrisy of you Christians when you try to convince why people should follow you. LET ANYONE WHO SAYS, "JESUS IS KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR AND ASKING YOU TO LET HIM IN," BE CAST IN THE GREATEST DEPTHS OF HELL. JESUS CHRIST WILL NO LONGER STAND FOR SUCH HYPOCRISY.
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
If you don't discipline out of love, then you simply discipline from your own ego. That is Satan.
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
Are you saying that God was wrong to have the Hebrews walk through the desert for an entire generation?
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
So you don't discipline out of love?
Posted by TheMagi 11 months ago
TheMagi
well if the debate is what is God...and God is logic (although that's not all he is, he's also love), then aren't we done?
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
What would the child of prophecy be to you?
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
And what is the child of prophecy?
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
Who is the Father he is referring to?
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
Even he said the Father is greater than I.
Posted by Sidex 11 months ago
Sidex
Jesus is and always be the "Son of God"