Nerdgirl132
Vendel22890

What is a Bette threat? (Just sorta bored)

Started: 1/23/2015 Category: Funny

Nerdgirl132

Pro

Honestly what is a better threat? "I'll hurt you" or "I'll kiss you"? Really think tap out that for a second....honestly I think "I'll kiss you" is a better threat...especially if they don't like you...
Vendel22890

Con

I will kill you is obviously the better threat. I mean, a kiss? How does that hurt? If it was me, I would blow of I will kiss you instantly.
Nerdgirl132

Pro

I just mean think about it.....if you were in a screaming match with someone would you be expecting them to freaking kiss you? No, and could it be held as abuse? No. Plus if it is someone you really hate, they will never expect it, giving you the element if surprise into which case you can smack them to the floor and walk away...

Sweet and simple.
Vendel22890

Con

Why kiss someone you hate? If you did, you could end up liking them. Then it would be ineffective.
Nerdgirl132

Pro

Then you like someone you used to hate.
Who would that be hurting? Admit it other than maybe getting slapped, there is no bad way for this to turn out.
Vendel22890

Con

Well, if everybody hates this person, then your friends could turn on you.