debateswallow123
CanuckDebater

What is a better search engine: Google(Pro) or Bing(Con)?

Started: 5/19/2014 Category: Technology

debateswallow123

Pro

Google is a better search engine than Bing because first of all, Bing doesn't have a menus within its search engine. While Google has a menus, they also have many more things!
CanuckDebater

Con

I will graciously accept this challenge to take on the Con side. It is my first debate as well, so I am very intrigued to begin this debate with my opponent. I will be explaining in further detail in the next round why I believe Bing's search engine is better than Google's search engine. With that said, good luck and lets have fun!
debateswallow123

Pro

debateswallow123 forfeited this round.
CanuckDebater

Con

Since my opponent has forfeited the round, I will now post my reasons as to why Bing has a better search engine than Google.

Sure, Google is one of the world's most popular search engine sites, even more popular than Bing may I add. Google may also be a search engine most people enjoy using because they are familiar with it, however Bing gives you a bunch of other options that Google doesn't. For starters, you go onto Bing's website and you see on the bottom right corner that it tells you what is popular in the world right now. It's easy for people to catch up with what is going on in the world. Whereas you go on Google's website, it does not provide that option. Instead of searching the news on Google, they can go on Bing's website and it will tell you right there. Many people search for images on Google to use for school projects, or just to kill time.

While Google provides you with a vast load of images. Bing, however, has this tool that tells you which images can be used for free use and public domain. So, Bing has many things you can do as a search engine and to look for images that Google does not have.

This is why I believe Bing is better than Google.

Sources: http://lifehacker.com...
debateswallow123

Pro

debateswallow123 forfeited this round.
CanuckDebater

Con

CanuckDebater forfeited this round.