arnold980
gop_for_usa

What is the best smartphone and why?

arnold980

Pro

What is the best smartphone and why?
gop_for_usa

Con

Now I don't argue this averagely but I was looking for a debate and decided I would put in a friendly argument before I let someone trash another opinion.

1. I will say, I am an owner of an iPhone 6 myself, and long time owner of an iPhone 4 and many other Apple products. Over my time using Apple products I have had virtually no issues running the iOS software. Especially the newest edition, iOS 8.0.3 has had no issues with me, and even expanded on their emoji characters giving skin color options. Apple's iOS software has always run very smoothly for me and has always been very simple and straightforward for someone new to smartphones to be able to use. I have always been a fan of the simplicity of the iOS software, but I do like how other systems are run, iOS is still my favorite to run.

2. I have watched people close to me run through multiple Droids and they are my least favorite type of smartphone by far. They are run by a very complex software that is difficult to run if it is your first encounter with a smartphone. Every Droid I have ever seen has had some sort of issue or crashed very early and far earlier than expectation. Those phones were also not misused or abused. They were kept in amazing condition, but simply killed themselves. These opinions against Droid are simply off of multiple personal experiences, if you have had better experiences with Droid, good. But to my knowledge, I have never seen a successful Droid product.
arnold980

Pro

arnold980 forfeited this round.
gop_for_usa

Con

gop_for_usa forfeited this round.
arnold980

Pro

arnold980 forfeited this round.
gop_for_usa

Con

gop_for_usa forfeited this round.
Posted by PotatoLord115 2 years ago
PotatoLord115
I own a Iphone 5s and as much as I enjoy using it, I have to say if I could I would throw it off into a lake and get a droid. I have seen that Iphones battery lasts a short period where as Droids last a very long time. My proof for this would be the fact that me and a friend were playing the same game on our phones for a hour or 2 hours but we both didn't take a break. However when we both decided to stop my phone was at 52% life but yet his was still at 85% not to mention the fact my phone was overheating. Not to mention the AI voice from the Iphone its a real pain to use. So even if I use a iphone I would switch to a droid in a second so I have to say Droids are better smartphones.
Posted by SPENCERJOYAGE14 2 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
If your asking questions the correct place to go is the forum and make a post. Debates are for debating things.
Posted by arnold980 2 years ago
arnold980
That was a very good point!

Could I please have more people contributing answers to this question please?