yomama12
TheRealNerdyBoy

What is the best video game Youtube series

Started: 6/10/2014 Category: Games

yomama12

Pro

I believe it is Screwattack's Death Battle. If you don't know what that is, here's some of their videos:
TheRealNerdyBoy

Con

I believ a better series is Video Game High School by Rocket Jump. I challenge thee to a duel!
yomama12

Pro

Death Battle (stylized as DEATH BATTLE!) is a web-based video show hosted by "Wizard" (Ben Singer) and "Boomstick" (Chad James) presented by ScrewAttack. The show pits two or more fictional characters from different medias such as movies, comics, manga, television programs, literature and video games, and create a simulated battle to the death. The characters are analyzed with their respective powers, strengths, and weaknesses, to determine a winner.(http://en.wikipedia.org...) All of the episodes are currently on this wiki, including the one soon to come: Godzilla vs. Gamera. If you want to learn about each Death Battle episode, you can watch the videos i posted, or, you can review each episode on the Death Battle Wiki, (http://deathbattle.wikia.com...) This is ultimatly one of my favorite shows on the planet, because it pits two characters that you know and love and makes them fight to the death. I await my opponent's response.
TheRealNerdyBoy

Con

I apoligize for my long absence, but here it is. Video Game High School is a YouTube series by Rocket Jump that features a lasting plot about a world where Gaming is a very honored profession, enough so that many different high schools are made to teach children to game. The story follows a boy who defeats the best gamer in the world online, and is then invited to Video Game High School, where he meets many friends and plays many games. This is a superior video game series because it has a logical plot, developed characters, and well thought out plot twists and turns. for information about the series, check Rocket Jump's website here: http://www.rocketjump.com...
yomama12

Pro

Rebuttals:

My show is a show that is ACTUALLY ABOUT VIDEO GAMES and isa fun show to watch since you see two video game characters fight to the death. Your show is about a high school that they devote to video games. Plus, there is another show that is devoted to a guy WATCHING Death Battle:
TheRealNerdyBoy

Con

Both of your points you brought up in your last argument are invalid. My show is also about videogames, and clearly has videogame in the name. You have failed to prove it is fun to watch video game characters fight to death, only going off of your own opinion. And your last point brought up an entirely different show that wasnt even in the argument. To furthermore state my case, Video Game High School is popular enough to have three seasons, each funded by an expensive kickestarter, which fans paid money for. This series is a better series for its better writing an professional cast. Video Game High School is also more well received by fans, as currently the first episode of VGHS has 133,837 likes and 10,225,863 views, while the first episode of Death Battles has 18,187 likes and 3,740,710 views.
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
here's a better one,
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
i gonna keep posting let's watchs for the heck of it.:
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
another let's watch, for the heck of it:
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
in a couple minutes, k?
Posted by TheRealNerdyBoy 3 years ago
TheRealNerdyBoy
Yo mamma are we debating or what?