tylersch96
RationalMadman

What is the most grusome form of death you can think of for the death penalty for any gender?

RationalMadman

tylersch96

Pro

first round is acceptance.
RationalMadman

Con

This is my forte.

Do not plagiarise previous forms of death, make your own.
tylersch96

Pro

my pleasure.

You take a bed of razor blades amd take the person and rub them back and forth until they are covered in blood. Then you take a barrel full of kerosine and burn them alive until death.
RationalMadman

Con

I just want to define gruesome (you misspelled it) for the purposes of explain exactly what people should look for.

I will not actually source my definition, otherwise it would give me an unfair 'sources' vote when neither should be using sources. However, if you go to oxforddicitonaries.com you will see it exactly as I state it.

Gruesome: causing repulsion or horror.

The reason I defined this is to make it clear that voters should decide on which makes them repulse or horrified more severely, not which would necessarily cause pain in many ways, meaning that variety is less important than the actual horror or repulsion caused by the vivid imagery of the method. I will aim to make mine very varied and unique but even if mine are more unique want the vote purely based on what is more 'gruesome' not what is necessarily more 'painful' or 'creative'.

My fourth most gruesome way to die

Name of method: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...

Equipment needed: Large sized mirror, Rope, Heavy Chair (perhaps weighted down), pulley system with thick metal string (with pulley itself on ceiling and the strings being used by pulley attached to it), two thick metal strings,heavy rock.

Method's preparation: You use rope to tie person TIGHTLY down the a chair that is extremely heavy (to avoid them being able to move it around). You must tie around their entire body so that their arms are round the back and legs are firmly together and all are tied TO THE CHAIR ITSELF! Now they are essentially stuck. Now what you do is stick the mirror in front of them, they must be sitting directly under the pulley (which is itself on ceiling). Now you tie the metal strings to the rock and pull them through and over the pulley, then you pull them down so they are dangling over person's eyes (move the rock and cut the string so it just about reaches to bottom person's eyes. Pierce both eyelids with string and tie a knot so it can't easily go back through the pierced hole, then pull both eyelids tautly open. Now force the person to look at the mirror, if they blink, their eyelids rip because the rock is on the other side of pulley to force the knot to rip open their eyelids. Now they watch as blood pours over their eye and stare into a mirror as they watch themselves die.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... Oh gosh... There is something wrong with my mind....but... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tylersch96

Pro

last one by con will be gard to beat.
however, place the individual on a large board of ply-wood then take their clothes off. i will be using a male. take 5 16 inch schews and drill one into his testicle sack, one into each of his hande, and one in eack ankle.
then you hoist him up so he is facing the ground then you take a board full if spikes and hoist him up 50 feet in the air then drop him onto the spikes. then if he is still alive run him over with a forklift.

now who is crazy?
RationalMadman

Con

I see that my friend and I have different approaches to the world of gore.

He has what I term 'masculine gore' and I prefer 'feminine gore'. What I mean by this is his approach to gore seems to be very up front and painful with no chance for the victim to mentally process the situation nor struggle to overcome the pain. He prefers to end them as brutally as possible with the most pain caused before they die. I prefer a more feminine approach in that my form of gore and torture are what you could call 'subtle' (as being feminine is to be more subtle in both mannerism and communication). To understand how to compare our methods you must understand the following; my method is not the most painful physically, it is the most torturous mentally. I force the victims to process what is happening to them, slowly, very slowly, feeling the uncontrollable increase in pain (almost like someone tickling you with a feather ever so gently for a huge amount of time, and them screaming for help, begging for it to stop and slowly dying mentally aware every step of the way EXACTLY what is going on and to truly understand and appreciate who helpless they are. So please vote based on you understanding of our different approaches to gore and what gruesome really is.

My Second Most Gruesome Way To Die (my previous was meant to say 'third' not 'fourth')

Name of method: Piss and Don't Miss

Equipment Needed: Electric Power Supply, Wire, Aluminium Foil, bondage equipment or rope with padding for skin, a willing testicle or vagina masseuse/masseur, water hose attached to potable (drinkable) water container, dove's feathers, chili powder, a person at hose pump's source.

Method's preparation: You must plug into socket of an electric power supply, not just a socket, one that you can set to 70 volts, and attach wire to a sheet of aluminium foil (quite large).Now you must dangle person, naked, so that they are facing downwards Use padding to protect skin and bones from rough rope (if you didn't it would take nerve's focus away from the intended torture). (dangle them by shoulders, hands, waist and feet to avoid too much damage to bones, this will ruin the true torture. You must force the hosepipe into their mouths. Have a person wearing protective clothing(well insulted with a full body suit on) to tickle their with private part with a feather. Have chili powder at the ready. You are now ready for method.

Method's rules: If they do not swallow water as it is slowly pumped into their mouths, threaten to apply a set amount of chili powder to their bum and genitalia every time, at the start you must apply chili power (crush it all over their bum and genitalia).

The method itself: Slowly rub chili powder into the person's bum and genitalia. As they are dangling helplessly downwards they can't do anything about it. Now slowly pump water into their mouths, if they don't swallow it will drop down and send a huge electric shock up to their face and shock it painfully. So they will swallow it. If they merely let the hose drop out of their mouth immediately ask person at source of hose to turn it off and let the electricity evaporate the water. The 'tickler' must jump back to avoid any electric water burning through their clothing. Once all water from hose has evaporated, apply more chili to their bum and genitalia, pick up hose, insert into person's mouth and restart pumping (their mouth will naturally open as they scream from the agony of the chili powder). As they guzzle the water, you must continue to tickle the genitalia, because this will reduce the ability of the person to control bladder (so if they were to urinate they would find it VERY hard, especially as they are sexually stimulated combined with pain, to urinate in 'shots' instead of a stream) keep going until they swallow so much water that they eventually urinate, at which point a huge electric shock will be sent up their urine through their entire body frying them. The reason you use 7 volts is because higher will fry them too fast and lower won't do it painfully enough.
tylersch96

Pro

take a sledge hammer and bust each of their tesitcles and then with each joint and then cut them all over until hthey bleed to death.
RationalMadman

Con

My Most Gruesome Form of Death

Name of Method: Astro....Naught...

Equipment Needed: An astronaut suit, space shuttle, lots of thin but tough paper/card, Vodka, either male or female-with-strapon astronaut team of at least four others to implement it.

Method Preparation: PRIOR TO TAKE OFF (one at a time so the other three can assist) but hold them over an empty astronaut suit the whole time, have two men hold them while the other holds open the suit for the drunk one to puke into. Repeat process for all four men. You now have a somewhat puke-filled astronaut suit. Also have all of them eat very high-fibre foods so they are al ready to take a Sh*t. Have them all do a number two but not in the loo, instead in the suit. If still not full, urinate in it and force victim to poo and urinate too. Now close suit and take-off with them in ship. Once in space strip them naked and paper cut them all over, not deeply but shallow cuts, even on genitals. Just slice them open so they scream in agony but are still painless enough to feel every tiny bit of it. After this the males, or female with strapons, must take turns to rape their bum then shove the poo covered genitalia into the victim's mouth. The victim has now begun to both bleed and get disease leading to their death. After this you open suit gently (make sure spaceship is going very slowly so that the puke piss and sh*t doesn't float everywhere and force person into suit. Shut suit, eject them from rocket and let them drown to death in a suit filled with vomit and urine, or if not drown then merely suffocate eventually with that stink to die with, remember that vomit and poop have lots of bacteria and you put the person in with open wounds.. that must burn!
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
For my second method I meant 70 volts (I mention it being 7 volts at end, this is mistake, would be far too low voltage for purpose of pain)
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
no I haven't.
Posted by tylersch96 4 years ago
tylersch96
wow con u must have done this before.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
I meant third most...
Posted by Maikuru 4 years ago
Maikuru
Why? =(
Posted by lannan13 4 years ago
lannan13
can you be more specific on this debate?
Vote Placed by emospongebob527 4 years ago
emospongebob527
tylersch96RationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter votebombing NavalKing
Vote Placed by Ore_Ele 4 years ago
Ore_Ele
tylersch96RationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro seemed to be fixated on harming testicles, while Con's were far more thought out and indepth.
Vote Placed by Rayze 4 years ago
Rayze
tylersch96RationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: just balancing the sources vote
Vote Placed by Maikuru 4 years ago
Maikuru
tylersch96RationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's scenarios, while cliche and straightforward, were cringe-inducing. In fact, it was the obviousness of the victim's impending pain that made them effective. Con, on the other hand, obviously put more work into his scenarios but they were silly and not at all frightening. Ripping eyelids is not scary; it is too abstract. Chili powder on genitals is not gruesome and urine is unlikely to produce a solid enough stream for electricity. A poo suit? No fear there lol. Pro wins all rounds.
Vote Placed by NavalKing 4 years ago
NavalKing
tylersch96RationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: scary
Vote Placed by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
tylersch96RationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was gruesome. Too gruesome. Those images will haunt me forever.