MauriMartinez
TD_Cole

What is the prupose of faith? Can we live without faith?

MauriMartinez

Pro

Do we all have faith? , I think that the answer of that question will be Yes!. Maybe we dont have a religion, which is my case, but of course we have faith. Faith is what gives us a meaning in life. Maybe you have faith in God, in a priest or in the Pope, or maybe you have faith in your mom, in your brother or in your girlfriend. I think that the prupose of faith is to give us hope, and without hope, our life would be meaninless. We need faith, and indeed I think that religious people confuse faith with religion, and that occasionate a lot of problems. I think that faith is the thing that make us want to be a better person and that everyone could have a different faith, what do you think about faith?.
TD_Cole

Con

I shall accept to see if I can prove it otherwise.

Nature shows our only real meaning to life is to survive as long as we can until we die. Survival of the fittest. Just because people believe in things to be true, doesn't make it true. Yet forth has not been proven. This is what is called a myth.

Myths can be faith. Define faith.

faith
/fāTH/
Noun
Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Your definition of faith is comprehended wrong. Mere google search showed the definition to faith.

Belief in religion really hasn't been proven, but it is believed to be true.
MauriMartinez

Pro

MauriMartinez forfeited this round.
TD_Cole

Con

TD_Cole forfeited this round.
MauriMartinez

Pro

MauriMartinez forfeited this round.
TD_Cole

Con

TD_Cole forfeited this round.
MauriMartinez

Pro

MauriMartinez forfeited this round.
TD_Cole

Con

TD_Cole forfeited this round.
MauriMartinez

Pro

Well, I think that everybody has a different definition of faith, I think that having faith is what make us humans. What you say about the animals, the fact that we bealive and love in something is what make us humans. Being faithful is in our humanity. If we do not bealive in anthing we would not have a meaning in life.

I think that the feeling of faith is the same, no mather if you have faith in God, or in your sister, is the same faith, is what keep us alive, and what keep our humanity, Its what make us humans.
TD_Cole

Con

TD_Cole forfeited this round.
Posted by TD_Cole 4 years ago
TD_Cole
Ah wow, with it being only ten minutes I was online for 2 hours after I debated it should have cane back to me but it never did. Hah wow. It's cool though, mistakes happen.
Posted by MauriMartinez 4 years ago
MauriMartinez
Im sorry! This is my first time in this page so I really didn"t pay a lot of attention in the characteristics of the debate!, and I am also sorry TD_Cole, I had no idea that we have only 10 minutes!
Posted by TD_Cole 4 years ago
TD_Cole
Note, debating rounds is only 10 minutes for some reason. I didn't prepare myself much.
Posted by zezima 4 years ago
zezima
i would like to debate it but it wont let me. i dont meet your criteria