qats123
mlibb

What is the truth ISLAM or CHRISTIANITY

qats123

Pro

I would like to debate against a christian ,so that we both can learn more about each others religion and get closer to the truth.
mlibb

Con

It is our culture that makes our beliefs the truth. As a Christian I have grown up with the belief Jesus Christ is the savior of those in the Abrahamic ideology. As a Muslim, if I'm not mistaken, you have been taught the same thing. However, your culture has learned and passed down a new set of rules, which the prophet Mohammad learned through the angel Gabriel or did Gabriel take Mohammad to Jesus to learn the new laws? In any case the truth is that we believe in god and promoting goodness in the world. All Christians intemperate the bible differently and I'm sure there is a great divide between Muslims and the Qur'an. As a Christian I welcome your faith and believe that we should inhabit the earth together and should work toward loving each other. This is my truth.
qats123

Pro

qats123 forfeited this round.
mlibb

Con

1. As religion is untestable and all modern religions universally promote unity and love, the truth lies within those who live that way.

2. If to love one another is the truth then it must be those who interpret their religious texts as division or destruction that would be false.
qats123

Pro

qats123 forfeited this round.
mlibb

Con

mlibb forfeited this round.
qats123

Pro

qats123 forfeited this round.
mlibb

Con

mlibb forfeited this round.
Posted by Comrade_Silly_Otter 3 years ago
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Or, none are true, you never know.
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Or, none are true, ya never know.

Agnostic 2014!