backwardseden
NightSpeaks

What is the worst thing about the god according to the bible?

backwardseden has forfeited round #3.

backwardseden

Pro

(not in order of importance)

* That this god character knowingly lies?
* That this god character is a contradictory hypocrite?
* That this god character hates children and kills them and knowingly causes their pain and suffering for no reason at all?
* That this god character knowingly has caused numerous massive genocides/ wars for no reason at all?
* That this god character hates women for no reason at all?
* That this god character hates gays for no reason at all?
* That this god character knowingly invents laws, rules and regulations that if not followed,in which many of them are impossible to follow, are punishable by death?
* That with this god's laws, rules and regulations... some of them were so stupid and ridiculous that no genuine god would have ever dreamt them up.
* That this god character invented evil and hate?
* That this god character does not allow free will of any kind unless it favors evil and hate?
* That this god character is knowingly jealous?
* That this god character has anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury issues?
* That this god character would be stupid enough to choose text as a form of communication?
* That this god character would choose faith as the number 1 thing preached in the bible?
* That this god character invented abortion?
* That this god character endorses slavery?
* That this god character is essentially not happy?
* That there are many things that this god character invented that didn’t happen such as the great flood and Noah’s ark? And that ALL SO-CALLED miracles for the past 200 years have been debunked?
* That this god character is a bigot?
* That this god character is a racist?
* That this god character is not perfect?
* That this god character could have, but never did, brought in an era of peace, kindness and love?
* That this god character is completely immoral and bankrupt and corrupt?
* That none of god’s/ the bible’s prophecies have come true? because...
* That there is no proof for this god character and it is always up to theists to prove that this god character exists. No exceptions. None.

Yes, I’m sure I missed a lot. But that’s OK as there's far too many faults within the unbelieved god according to the bible.

All of the above are proved in the bible except when common sense, thinking, rationalizing, reasoning and using logic requires the questioning of them not to be. Of course that is only true IF you can reason, think, rationalize, use common sense and use logic in which god, the bible and religion completely lacks.

RULES:
Pick 4 from the above list and this debate will go forth. It will be up to you to prove that the 4 you pick from the list are false.

If you pretend you have some insight for the subjects in which this debate is based upon and you really don’t, and you thus invent excuses and or flat out lie in order for your diapers to be wrung dry of cottage cheese mold because nothing else will as so many christians do rather than saying the words “I don’t know”, I will turn on your upside down magnifying glass as the sun burns bright and I can thus properly insult you and deservedly so.

No creationist will be accepted. Why? Because there’s not one creationist that will dare put his god on trial again. After all, the creationist is not stupid. He 100% knows that he will flat out lose every---single---time---he---tries. Why? Because all he has to go on is faith. All the creationist has is faith based oriented. And faith cannot be proved.

NightSpeaks

Con

Oh yeah, I accept this challenge!

~~A Note~~

I have nothing against Christians. I have something against the racist, immoral bigoted people that happen to be Christian. I also think things in the bible contradict each other, so let's begin! Just wanted to add a note so that Christians don't think I'm some religiophobe :)

Note that from now on I'll be referring to him as Him or God to make things easier, so I don't have to call him "the Christian god" every time.

~~The Statement~~
I believe one of the worst things that He has ever done, in the context of the Bible, is causing mass genocides for no reason other than the fact that He wants to see what could happen. For f*ck's sake, He acts like a seven-year-old throwing a larger insect at his ant farm just... because!

I also believe His racism and anti-gay stance is just really dumb. I understand that back when the Bible was created/written, they had a different idea of the world, but in reality, it isn't their choice.

~~Summary~~

1. Genocides
2. Racism
3. Anti-gay stance

That good enough? Can you point out other mistakes in the bible or contradict my opinions to make this more exciting? Thank you!
backwardseden

Pro

Did you even bother reading ANYTHING AT ALL about this debate before jumping in you fricken prick before basically agreeing with point blank everything EVERYTHING I said?

RULES:

Pick 4 from the above list and this debate will go forth. (and then I said)... It will be up to you to prove that the 4 you pick from the list are false.

Now what is so hard to understand about that? But no. You screwed up this debate and basically took MY stance on things. Sheesh. GOODBYE!!!

NightSpeaks

Con

Oh... I reread the rules and I realize my last post does not apply to those rules. I apologize.

I'll forfeit because I have no idea how in the everloving f*ck someone would be able to defend this. Don't expect a response from now on because I didn't pay attention to the rules.
Posted by DNehlsen 4 months ago
DNehlsen
God is racist? According to the Bible there's one race though...?
Posted by NightSpeaks 4 months ago
NightSpeaks
Oh... I screwed up quite a lot. I don't mind forfeiting; I should have read the rules first.
Posted by backwardseden 4 months ago
backwardseden
@Bitch_Goddess - Oh yeah. I've been doing this for 42+ years and have talked with roughly 25,000 on this subject and it truly shows the colors of someone who has not in any way done any type of probing and or analysis on their god according to the bible. If they did, and they were to have any kind of moral code, they would dump this so-called god in nanoseconds. Absolutely its all bull. 100%. The thing that is worst to me is that this god truly hates children with verse after verse after verse. Another thing that is bone chilling to me is even when christians are shown POINT BLANK at how diseased and immoral their god is according to their very own blank black book, they still manage somehow to say that its out of context (which we all know it isn't by quadrillions of miles) and something like "god can do whatever he wants"????? Oh really? Destroying the world is perfectly OK which means that killing innocent babies still suckling on their mothers nipples, killing children, killing pregnant women (and idiot christians ask "How do you know that pregnant women were alive at the time? Well OK, then then nobody would be alive to kill. So the point of killing EVERYONE except for Noah and his family goes to waste ) is the first sign of abortion which is amazingly hypocritical and contradictory. Also this god kills. So again that is amazingly hypocritical and contradictory. So its not "thou shalt not kill" it "thou shalt kill". So so so many faults.
As far as this debate is concerned, well as you can clearly see yet ANOTHER IMBECILE of truly teeny bopper who is uneducated and unintelligent edumacation decided to give it a go. What did he do? He took the Pro side and agree with me. Jeez. What a true headache. Just once. Just once I'd like to get someone who has intelligence and an education to give a good debate with me. Well I will post this debate again soon. Please tc and have fun.
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 4 months ago
Bitch_Goddess
E X A C T L Y
People try and defend this God, that he is loving, amazing, etc.
It's all bull.
Thank god (no pun intended) you made this debate. I hope to see who actually accepts it.
Posted by MakeDebatingGreatAgain 4 months ago
MakeDebatingGreatAgain
The hypocrisy is too real.
Posted by backwardseden 4 months ago
backwardseden
@MakeDebatingGreatAgain - "It sounds an awful lot like all of the traits used to describeGod most acurately describe..." Wow you don't even know how to use a simpleton 'spell check'. Ever hear of one? But since you used the terms "It sounds an awful lot like..." well its simple. It means that you are guessing and that you do not know. But what else is new snookums lard bottom Hemorrhoids from the Deep? Oh and btw, your insults SUCK. Leave it to a pro like me who knows how to insult someone naturally with dignity and integrity. You only make yourself look like a barfing insect.
Now what is known is that most of the traits listed perfectly describe your ultimate spitwad hero Donald Trump AND god. Hey, there's precious little difference. Right sparky? Now nod yes. That's a good wittle wost petting zoo bore.
I'm so very glad I made your day better. Please do not post me again unless you have something intelligent to say.
MakeDebatingGreatAgain
It sounds an awful lot like all of the traits used to describeGod most acurately describe backwardseden.