ViceRegent
gamefreak23788

What is worse in the atheist?

ViceRegent

Con

What is worse:

A) The atheist's ignorance.
B) The atheist's irrationality.
C) The atheist's mental illness.
D) The atheist's arrogance.
E) All of the above are equally bad.
gamefreak23788

Pro

So for your proposed debate of various made up, negative traits you try to pompously attribute to atheists; first I will unfortunately accredit you with setting up what is known as a "False Dilemma" which the instigator will try and assume one of few options which an outcome can be, when there are many more possible outcomes. I will also take the liberty to make the thesis; atheists as a group represented by some of the most intelligent men in history, far from A-C it would have to be arrogance.
ViceRegent

Con

Please prove there is a false dilemma in what I posted. Thanks.

And prove anyone who is/was an atheist was intelligent? Indeed, prove intelligence exists if all of reality is nothing but star dust.
gamefreak23788

Pro

There have been numerous intelligent atheists throughout history who innovated science and philosophy, including Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates, and Einstein, which of whom all have an IQ of 160, which is the top 99.98% of the human population. Nietzsche, and Carl Sagan, and Mark Twain have all made marvels in innovation, and are commended in history; this applies "anyone"
Also Atheists statistically have higher average IQ's than religious groups
http://www.takeourworldback.com...
ViceRegent

Con

This fool thinks repeating his claims with question begging examples is proving his claims. It is not. Because he failed to prove his claim and dodged my Qs, he loses the debate.
gamefreak23788

Pro

I'm not repeating my claim, I provided examples that proved my claim. You set up the argument assuming atheists even have a significant amount of those qualities in the first place, which is setting up a self-fulfilling question, this is called Complex Question Fallacy
Proof
False Dilemma: Atheists could also be greedy but it is not included in the provided possibilities
Complex Question Fallacy: All of the answers inevitably benefit you, ignoring all that don't.
You also made a Straw man round2
Posted by NDECD1441 9 months ago
NDECD1441
Absolutely no proof, no logic and possibly, no brain.

Are you sure you are not Purushadasa? Or at least his heir?
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
ViceRegent
Atheists have to run from Qs because they are dumb as a box of rocks, but to narcissistic to admit it.
Posted by canis 9 months ago
canis
What is worse in atheist ? They do not dream about gods..Or they do not believe in the gods others created ...
Posted by NDECD1441 9 months ago
NDECD1441
@nerosmoke because none of them were true.
Posted by nerosmoke 10 months ago
nerosmoke
Pro did not respond to any questions by con round 1
Posted by NDECD1441 10 months ago
NDECD1441
I think Purushadasa now has a heir....
Posted by gamefreak23788 10 months ago
gamefreak23788
Hello everyone, if you hated this argument as much as I did vote Pro! Thank you.
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: DNehlsen// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Con made no real argument. Pro chose one of the options at the beginning of the debate and made a case for it.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter asked that this be removed, on account of the fact that the vote went out to the wrong individual. It is removed. However, in the future, if you wish to alter a vote, you may do so after you cast it. Just resubmit the vote with any changes you want.
************************************************************************
Posted by canis 10 months ago
canis
Posted by NDECD1441 10 months ago
NDECD1441
Oooh you meant your opponent. Whoops. Snowflake