124275
frankfurter50

What is your stance on Cannabulism

Con Tied Pro
Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Voting Period

frankfurter50

Pro

oh, come now, don't you just love the rich taste of juicy flesh? i devour a man every thanksgiving. human meat is juicy and delicious. i refuse to believe that cannibalism is wrong.

psst... the above comments are completely sarcastic. i only accept your challenge because no one else will. bring it on!
124275

Con

If you say you disagree with what you are debating for then I should win.
frankfurter50

Pro

i'm sure you will. you see, i'm doing this as an act of charity, since nobody supports cannibalism. anyway, resuming my hannibal lechter personality...

alfred packer was a saint, i say, A SAINT! he was a rebel who dared to challenge ethics and morality. he was a god among men. everybody on this planet should love and adore him for the cannibal he is. have you ever tasted human eyeballs? they are the choicest delicacy. i'm not a huge fan of the brain, although i have tried it on occasion. the limbs are to die for. the rump isn't all that good. it's a bit chewy and surely not the thing for a cannibal on a diet.

usually i put some coal on the grill and have a backyard barbecue. it's fun to get together with friends and neighbors who love this meat as much as i do.

psst...are you convinced that i'm sick in the head by my outright lies? i sure am!
124275

Con

Thank you for letting me win but people may vote sarcastically like they did for Donald Trump which would mean that you would accidentally win like he did.
frankfurter50

Pro

your logic astounds me, old bean, but i don't see how cannibalism relates to donald trump.

that said....going back to old hannibal....

humans are finger lickin' good! they are the best meat you can buy. i keep a well-stocked meat locker out back. it's filled with scrumptious body parts. i take one out every night for supper. want to know how i kill them? it's very simple, really. i've devised a neat and painless method.

first, i invite them over to my place, then i inject them with this lethal serum i cooked up. all they feel is a little ting in their arm as the poison takes over. next i slice them up with a standard kitchen knife. after that, i remove the intestines, stomach, esophagus, and heart. i also remove the liver, simply because i don't like liver. then i put the body in a freezer for safekeeping. oftentimes i nibble on a finger or two for a little snack. arms can easily be cooked in the ol' microwave for about fifteen minutes.

i assure you, my good man, human flesh is the greatest meat on earth. anyone who says otherwise is talking rot!

psst.... start debating! only a few more rounds left!
124275

Con

I don't have much to say but don't call me 'old bean'
frankfurter50

Pro

alright then- no more "old bean."

anyway...as mr. lechter says...

how can you say than cannibalism is immoral? i say that eating one's own species is a part of human nature! humans are the choicest delicacy around!

of course, that's not to say i don't eat other things as well. i have a well-balanced diet. to stay healthy i eat fava beans and wine. did i mention that feet are divine? they taste a bit like chicken wings, in my opinion. the only bad part about them are those pesky toenails. they're a real choking hazard once you get down to the toes.

for a casual dinner, i normally heat the old oven up to about 450 degrees. oftentimes i'll make a little "party tray". you know, the smaller parts. fingers, toes, nose, tongue, eyes. they really whet my guests' appetite. my guests, by the way, are fellow cannibals. since we share that interest, i make sure never to kill them, no matter how tempting they look. they're such fine pals, they promise never to eat me either. we're a tight-knit bunch.

i say that cannibalism is a fine practice, perfectly moral, and it fills one's stomach well. what do you have to say?

psst....start criticizing what i'm saying! we're down to the last round!
124275

Con

Can't be bothered but I reckon you'll win
frankfurter50

Pro

wonderful.

my cannibal persona's closing statement...

cannibalism has endured for thousands of years. it is a heartwarming tradition among jungle savages. american cannibals such as myself believe in keeping this practice alive. you cannot say that cannibalism is evil. it is delicious.

*crunch*

(end of quote)
Posted by frankfurter50 2 weeks ago
frankfurter50
well, i only admitted i was sarcastic because i don't want the fbi at my door.
Posted by Styngerr_The_Debator 2 weeks ago
Styngerr_The_Debator
I have to say, frankfurter50 is actually putting up a better argument than his opponent, even if it's for cannibalism
Posted by madness 2 weeks ago
madness
My point is, pro actually has an argument, while con has nothing. The input and hard work of pro, means he is deserving of a win.
Posted by madness 2 weeks ago
madness
I'm going to assume this debate is for/against cannibalism.
Frankfurters50's argument is making me hungry. Because of how well he is describing human flesh, I'm now tempted to eat my neighbours child.
I might vote for pro, if the debate keep going this way.
But I think pro shouldn't have hinted he was being sarcastic, I'd rather him play the role of a cannibal without breaking it.
Also Con can't spell cannibalism, even though we have spell check lol wut?
Posted by frankfurter50 2 weeks ago
frankfurter50
also, i can't seriously say i'm a cannibal!
Posted by frankfurter50 2 weeks ago
frankfurter50
oh, come on! vote for him!
Posted by Nanubot 2 weeks ago
Nanubot
"but people may vote sarcastically like they did for Donald Trump which would mean that you would accidentally win like he did."

WELP, I'm voting for the obviously trolling cannibal over you, then.
Posted by frankfurter50 2 weeks ago
frankfurter50
hey, voters! vote for him!

you're welcome, 124275.
Posted by frankfurter50 2 weeks ago
frankfurter50
i hate donald trump, i swear!