Thecreepergames
lea_mitchell

What lies outside the universe?

Thecreepergames

Pro

Most people question what lies outside the universe. I think I have the answer. Nothing. Literally, a timeless void that consumes everything. Scientists say that the increasing universe is being pulled by a force called Dark Force, I think the void is trying to fill itself. Also, as it is nothing, there is not a real way to say it does not exist.
lea_mitchell

Con

Okay you believe that a timeless void lies outside of the universe. I get that, and when I think of it. My lack of understanding in the universe comes in and messes up my thinking. I am a Christian, but I am going to give you my scientific theory on this subject. I believe that we aren't the only universe out there. We may have not been able to go to these vast universes because of our lack of ability to explore the sun, delays us on this. But if you believe that outside of this universe there is nothing. There has to be something, because there wouldn't be a vast void of nothing if it didn't have a purpose to be there. What are your thoughts on that?
Thecreepergames

Pro

I agree that other universes exist within the void, and that we are one of infinite possibilities. However, the void prevents us from going to them, so we cannot argue with their existence or non-existence. So, since we have no way to tell if the exist, then how can we argue about their existence?
lea_mitchell

Con

Okay, so you just said that you agreed that other universes exist past the void. Which I explained to you. You also said that the void is the reason that we cannot get to those other universes. So tell me this, in order for something to get to the other side of this so to say, timeless void, you must pass through it. You are saying that this is a garbage disposal and anything that goes in gets destroyed. So basically you are contradicting yourself.
Thecreepergames

Pro

No, because the void lies OUTSIDE our universe, held back by itself. The residual radiation keeps it out. Same with other universes, because of THEIR Big Bang. So, the walls of the universe are made out of that solid radiation, King of like the foundation for the universe.
lea_mitchell

Con

I'm confused, the void lies outside our universe, correct? Well, where are the other so to say, universes? We have the energy, time, and money to travel through space. We have traveled through space so... why haven't we found these other universes if you are saying that they lie within the, 'timeless void' as well as our universe?
Thecreepergames

Pro

Because the solid wall is solid to the void, it would also hold back anything from the inside, so only if we find a weak point in the way will we be able to reach them, and only if we have a ship that can shift between anti-matter and matter, because only anti-matter can exist in the void, and only matter can exist within a real universe. I think scientists think they have anti-matter but it still exists, doesn't it? Anti-matter would not exist, except as a bridge.
lea_mitchell

Con

I get what you are saying. There are many universes out there. These universes are protected by the radiation that they give off. And this radiation is a sort of gas wall that keeps the universes separate from the void. If this is the case, we will never be able to visit these other universes because to do so, we would have to break this radioactive force field, keeping the void out. And if we did this, the void would consume our universe. So this situation is sort of like, is your bed in your room when you look away. You are 99% positive it is there but there is still that one percent that you aren't sure of it being there.
Thecreepergames

Pro

Well, of course it isn't there! It is nothing, isn't it? Which it means it doesn't exist! It is everything and nothing all at once, you see? The one thing worse than death would be never having existed, which has everything to do with it! And, there is now way to prove that some thing doesn't exist! Now, I hand you the last word. Good luck.
lea_mitchell

Con

Ok well I don't know what to say about that. You completely just contradicted your whole opinion in this debate so.. You first said there was a timeless void. Then you said that there was multiple universes. And now you are saying nothing lies outside our universe so. I am not going to argue to this anymore like you said there is nothing to argue but I still don't agree with you.
Posted by Thecreepergames 1 year ago
Thecreepergames
* holds * in.
Posted by Thecreepergames 1 year ago
Thecreepergames
Okay, the void hold the universe is.
Posted by bloodyghost9 1 year ago
bloodyghost9
I also believe that there are infinite numbers of universes, all 3 dimensional, that all exist in a 4 dimensional world plane. Whether or not we believe in God (which I won't say, it doesn't matter in this situation) doesn't matter, If he does/doesn't exist, he controls our 3 dimensional universe. These universes can't be reached through a worm hole or other warp space. They only exist for themselves. Technically, nothing lies outsite the boundaries of the universe. There is absolutely no way to leave this universe and exist in another, except by an other-worldly timeless force, such as a God.
Posted by Thecreepergames 1 year ago
Thecreepergames
In the debate, I said King, I meant kind
Posted by Thecreepergames 1 year ago
Thecreepergames
*Time
Posted by Thecreepergames 1 year ago
Thecreepergames
Tame and Space are one entity of enormous power. There is now way to control one without the other.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
"Outside" is bound to our thiking of "Space as 3-dimensional. And time as a relative between past. Now. And future". But time and Space are finite/infinite. In an finite/infinite sense "time and Space" makes no sense. They are relatives in our minds....
Posted by Bet-On-It 1 year ago
Bet-On-It
there probably is something already out there. We just don't have to resources to get out there. There is so much stuff out there that we want to get to but we don't have the time and manpower to do it. at least not inour life time
Posted by lea_mitchell 1 year ago
lea_mitchell
I agree with you bet on it if there is another universe out there then we would have come up with a logical way to get there already unless something or someone is keeping us out and keeping us from degrading their universe like we did with ours.
Posted by lea_mitchell 1 year ago
lea_mitchell