What makes one think that Trump is a good choice for president

Feldma has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

I am looking for logical reasoning for why Trump would be elected for president of the United States.

Whilst I am not an American citizen, I would be happy to debate this with you.
However, in your first post, could you please post a resolution, of which I will argue for and you will argue against.

My suggested resolution is "Trump is a good choice for President", or something along those lines.

Hello, control orientated individual... I will not pick a side because you said so I have already chosen a side. As my title states I am looking for logical reasoning for why Trump would be elected as president. I am looking for someone to enlighten me on why anyone would want him as president. I am against Trump. One may say they admire his capitalist techniques, however his failure in business is not a just cause to give him the right to run our country. Our country needs more than just bankruptcy techniques.
Posted by TheBenC 1 month ago
Trump did not go bankrupt. He owns many companies and sometimes companies fail. Some of those companies had more debt than assets and had to file for bankruptcy.
Posted by Snazzy 1 month ago
Trump is not a failure in business. He went bankrupt 4 times, but almost every rich person has gone bankrupt unless they inherited all of their money. His net worth is roughly 4.5 billion, so he's not exactly what I'd call a failure.
Posted by TheBenC 1 month ago
Every election is the lesser of two evils. This is the first time in my life where I see an actual choice. The established political structure is scared to death of Trump. He is not one of them, the first candidate who is not "one of them" in my lifetime. He cannot be bought, he is too rich for that. In fact, he is probably owed favors by politicians who he bought long ago!

The establishment of both political parties hates Trump. That means he is a new animal when it comes to presidential candidates. That means Americans actually have a real choice for the first time in a long time. We can now choose the establishment candidate or the non-establishment candidate.
Posted by kkatie-m-hubb 1 month ago
He's the lesser of two evils. Yeah, he's made sexist and racist comments, but what he says doesn't compare to what Hillary's done. Two people who were supposed to testify against her in court about the whole email thing mysteriously showed up dead. Along with the person who leaked her medical records. How ironic *said sarcastically*. If she "can't recall" sending emails with classified US info, what would make her a goos president? I'd much rather vote for osomeone racist and sexist than a lying murderer.
Posted by sarah_joseph_21 1 month ago
Right now the options are narrowed down, I for one do not fully support everything that Trump stands for and believes. What I do know is that we do not need another democrat to destroy our country and take away the morals and values that our founding fathers stood for. Hillary has no capability of handling the position to become president. For example, when Hillary was practicing law, she defended a man who raped a 12 year old girl. She tore the little girl apart on the stand, got the rapist off with a light sentence and later laughed about it with a reporter. We do not need a woman like this in office. Also, Hillary is unfit to take the responsibility of presidency health wise. She has had multiple head injuries, and she is so out of touch that she hasn't driven a car since 1996. Also, Hillary is so mentally unstable that she believes she had discussions with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi.
These are only a few of the reasons why I would vote for Trump instead. Trump has the mind of a businessman; he has the capability to decrease our nations debt! He is not a politician and that is one of the main reasons why so many people support him. AMERICANS ARE TIRED OF POLITICIANS. He whole heartedly stands for the protection of our country from terrorist attacks, and in the day and age that we are living in, WE NEED THAT. I may not know all the minor harmful and helpful qualities that they both posses, but from the information that I have today, I would vote for Donald Trump.
Posted by johnhughes 1 month ago
because he is homosexual. like rug muncher clinton