rich.brisbo89
BillionBrainCells

What race / nationality will the man of sin be?

BillionBrainCells

rich.brisbo89

Pro

I'll use only three bible verses (or six) and you can use as many contradictory bible verses
/ scientific / mainstream (rapture ready / storm-front). Also look up Underground Christian Network.
BillionBrainCells

Con

The man of sin? What?
This question is a great example of why I am an atheist. (Don't drench your screen in holy water just yet..)
I respect people who are religious. I believe religion has the ability to make people do good. Now as an educated individual I can't be ignorant to the fact that religion also causes people to do very awful things.

The man of sin.. The man of sin.. let's see; He and she will be every race and color on earth. I'm a baptized "catholic", 14 years of catholic schooling so I do know a very good bit about christianity. When you say man of sin I assume you mean the anti-christ.. so let me ask you this:

Was hitler not the man of sin? Was stalin not the man of sin? Was bin Ladin not the man of sin? And these are just my American perspectives. Let's say I'm a devout catholic and Japanese citizen fighting for my country In World War II.. Isn't the man who dropped the atomic bomb on 300,000 of my innocent people the man of sin? What makes a man of sin THE man of sin? If Your answer (as the bible states) is the return of God, how do you maintain faith in someone who controls all and is waiting for something worse than Hitler to kick off his grand return?

Instead of spending time wondering what country and pigment of color will characterize "The man of sin", wouldn't the time be much better spent down at the local soup kitchen?
rich.brisbo89

Pro

Judges 14: 2 Any version of the bible.

Then his father and his mother said unto him, Is there never a woman among the daughters of thy brethren, or among all my people, that thou goest to take a wife of the uncircumcised Philistines?

Refute that and look up the old English for brethren.
BillionBrainCells

Con

To summarize for everyone viewing this, Judges is in the Old Testament. Below is the original text and the modern english translation.

Judges 14:3 - Then his father and his mother said to him, "Is there no woman among the daughters of your relatives, or among all our people, that you go to take a wife from the uncircumcised Philistines?" But Samson said to his father, "Get her for me, for she looks good to me."

Modern: His father and mother replied, "Isn"t there an acceptable woman among your relatives or among all our people? Must you go to the uncircumcised Philistines to get a wife?" But Samson said to his father, "Get her for me. She"s the right one for me."

So here the bible is criticizing a woman, not for her actions or character, but because of where she is from and a piece of skin that naturally exist on the penises of her male family members (created by God when he made Adam?). I fail to see how this is a relevant and logical response to my first statement. But I will refute.

If God created man, and man "is good", why is he born with this evil piece of skin on his genitals? Furthermore, if God specifically put this skin there.. why do we cut it off? Who are we to know better? Maybe every person to cut the for skin off a penis is "the man of sin" for altering gods creation. I know we're told to cut it off in the Old Testament.. but were also told that a bunch of kids made fun of Eliseus for being bald so God sent two bears that ultimately ate 42 little kids. ( 4 Kings 2 23-24)

Let me ask you; if you had to guess.. What race / nationality will the man of sin be? and why?
rich.brisbo89

Pro

Our people means race / religion.

You can't marry a Muslim in Christianity or Islam.

Also it is against Islam for a Arab (CJ) to marry a pure black person. Just look at the god-damn Sudan. They had an arabic slave trade before the white man came into Africa (named after Leo Africana).

All you have to do is Google it (which the first god-damn search engine was made by a black man also the god-damn .com technology). Also you don't even know you're own white history Look up Tesla V's Einstein [ Einstein stole the theory of relativity and married his own cousin.]
BillionBrainCells

Con

How much church wine have you drank tonight?
..Why is it that you deviate from your question?

As a bible loving catholic, when did God give you permission to use his name in vain?
How in the hell is the interracial relationship of an Arab and a Black remotely relevant to anything said in this debate?

Why is a black man "God-dammed"? If you truly believe the principals of catholicism you would not act remotely close to how you have in this debate. Why would you let race and other religious beliefs distance you from Your "brethren"?

Your racism and prejudice make you "the man of sin" in God's eyes. Hope that answered your question.

Have a good day.
Posted by gomergcc 2 years ago
gomergcc
www.ajc.org
www.jcouncil.org
:oP
Posted by gomergcc 2 years ago
gomergcc
See I knew I was important cheyennebodie says I will destroy the world. :)
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
How can you say God controls all when he has no control over the way you think.No where in the bible does it say God controls all things. He said man is in control. That is why there is such a mess here. And it will be the reason why the last 7 years will be so destructive. We will be gone. And people like you will get your chance to rule without God's church's influence. That is all it will take for YOU to bring mankind on the brink of extinction.
Posted by BillionBrainCells 2 years ago
BillionBrainCells
Rich accept my debate and lets debate if you're a lunatic or not.. should be a good laugh for everyone.
Posted by amigodana 2 years ago
amigodana
Alrighty then!!!!!
Posted by BillionBrainCells 2 years ago
BillionBrainCells
Get a load of this guy below..
Posted by rich.brisbo89 2 years ago
rich.brisbo89
999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas.999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas. 999 Praise Natas.
Posted by BillionBrainCells 2 years ago
BillionBrainCells
I'm glad people have 180 days to shake their head at the nonsense you just spewed.
Posted by amigodana 2 years ago
amigodana
rich.brisbo89, I am aware of the corrupted versions, which is why I adhere to the KJV only.

I am asking a biblical question, looking for a biblical answer.

Or are you?

Romans 1:25 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."
Vote Placed by gomergcc 2 years ago
gomergcc
rich.brisbo89BillionBrainCellsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con failed to have a clear argument.
Vote Placed by donald.keller 2 years ago
donald.keller
rich.brisbo89BillionBrainCellsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro went way off topic in this debate. Honestly, I'm not sure what Pro has aiming for, but this debate was vague and loosely coordinated.