mdoll
Hothead9294

What sport is more entertaining baseball or basketball?

mdoll
Started: 2/25/2014 Category: Sports

mdoll

Pro

To me baseball is more entertaining because I relate more to it. I actually play softball which is similar to baseball and I enjoy it a lot more than basketball.
Hothead9294

Con

In my opinion basketball is a more entertaining sport for multiple reasons. Basketball for one is a more fast paced type of game that seems to have continuous action for 48 minutes. Baseball on the other hand is slower paced and can lag on for hours with no true depiction on when the game could possibly end.
mdoll

Pro

I don't agree with you that basketball is better than baseball. Baseball has a slower pace but you get to enjoy it more, it makes it more calmer and easier to watch and enjoy. Since basketball is faster its less of an excitement, you just watch it for 48 minutes like you said, its not much.
Hothead9294

Con

Baseball is also one of those sports that you don't know quite what to expect when attending a game. Games could end with only one team scoring. Would you want to attend a game where you spend hundreds of dollars to watch and the end result is nothing but a 1-0 score. In my opinion If I was to spend that much money on a event I would want to be satisfied with entertainment and not a boring experience. Basketball on the other hand is full of excitement, and I know that every game I attend will be full of nothing but pure staisfaction.
mdoll

Pro

I disagree because in both basketball AND baseball you don't know what to expect, actually in any game, you can never really know the outcome. In baseball the game can go up to so many innings and in basketball they could extend it to another quarter.. I think is safe to say both are great sports but In my opinion I rather sit at a baseball game and watch it get a score of 1-0, pay that amount of money than to sit and watch a basketball game for 48 minutes
Hothead9294

Con

Hothead9294 forfeited this round.
Posted by enginegirl126 3 years ago
enginegirl126
This is intresting to me both are great sports
Posted by mdoll 3 years ago
mdoll

Vote Placed by lnhsjayhawk 2 years ago
lnhsjayhawk
mdollHothead9294Tied
Reasons for voting decision: No sources used, just logic, won't give points to either sid efor arguments because i'm very biased towards baseball, although I love watching KU Basketball. Conduct goes to pro for not FF.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
mdollHothead9294Tied