2001bhu
Wylted

What were the hardest decisions of your childhood

Wylted
Voting Style: Judge Point System: 7 Point

2001bhu

Pro

The rules are simple you must put down one of your toughest decisions of your childhood.

My first one is:
Choosing your starter Pokemon in any Pokemon game.

Good luck.
Wylted

Con

I would often have to choose whether I took the blame for something one of my siblings did wrong and take my father's abuse or let my younger siblings take the abuse.

Typical I played the role of hero and this hero mindset is so ingrained that it's ruined my life in a number of ways.
2001bhu

Pro

Thank you for accepting. Here is the link for second hardest decision of your childhood.

https://www.google.com...

If it's blocked it's the ice creams choices on the ice cream truck.
Wylted

Con

One of my hardest decisions in my childhood was whether I should quit school, become emancipated by the government and raise my siblings or whether I should continue school and make something of my life. I have an image too. The top one on this page

http://www.borgenmagazine.com...
2001bhu

Pro

choosing whether or not to lie if you have gun.
Wylted

Con

Easy decision if you're a kid. Give the gun to a trusted adult.

I was once riding on the back of a bike and saw a car headed right to me and my friend. I'm good at calculating odds from very little clues. I estimated a 90% chance of not being hit by the car if I jumped off the back, but my friend would have like a 90% chance of getting hit because of the extra push it would give from me jumping off the back.

My other option of just staying on made me estimate the odds at 50% we both didn't get hit. I decided to risk my life and stay on. We both just barely missed getting hit by the car.
2001bhu

Pro

Last round I meant gum!

this round it is X-Box 1 or ps4
Wylted

Con

Even as a kid I liked bad girls. I had a hard time choosing whether Catwoman was my favorite super villain or Poison Ivy. Now it's neither. I Like Harley Quinn.
2001bhu

Pro

The hardest decision ever was "To go off the high dive or not to go off the high dive"

I always was the idiot who choose to lie about your age to be able to go off the 40-30 ft high dive.
Please vote Pro
Wylted

Con

When my mom and dad split up, I had to choose whether to go live with my mom or dad, knowing I'd hurt somebody's feelings.

Anyway my decisions were tougher raise of the far reaching consequences, please vote con.
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
This debate was supposed to be a non serious fun debate like mine were gonna be about games like the first two i put up. But it got turned into a real serious debate. (This is not an insult to you) (please don't take it as one)

=)
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
First off, I'd like to thank God for giving me a terrible childhood so I could win this debate. Thanks God
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Oddly despite the abuse, O still didn't want to hurt my Dad's feelings. So I usually chose to stay with him despite the fact my siblings stayed with my mom.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Well, that decision is also easy. Just lie, but only if your lie is believable.
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
I MEANT GUM!!! not gun
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
you couldn't for some reason
Posted by MasterLucario 2 years ago
MasterLucario
You didn't choose me as a judge??
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Guessing the voting standard you want is which prob pet round is harder to choose between?
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Just accepted the nomination. Best of luck to you both!
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
needed judges
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
2001bhuWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: R1 - Con. His choice seemed much more serious, and serious choices are harder than silly ones to make. I will say choosing starter pokemon was a challenge though. R2 - Con. This, again, seems to be light-hearted vs. hard choices. I think choosing between school/emancipation is harder due to the far-reaching consequences. R3 - Nice round. Both were serious choices. However, a choice between life and death vs. one of getting in trouble seems to lean me in favor of life or death in regards to what is harder. R4 - Whoops, he meant gum, lol, still though, Con wins that round. R4 goes to Pro though. Choosing between a gaming console is a much harder choice (in my opinion) than choosing between favored comic book ladies, which in my opinion would seem fun and sexy. Anyways, Pro wins this round for that reason. R5 - Con. I'll admit, choosing to go off the high-board or not really isn't fun, and quite hard, but I've had to choose between parents as well, and know for a fact that is hard.
Vote Placed by ButterCatX 2 years ago
ButterCatX
2001bhuWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had the spelling fault of gum, but ensured that con didn't feel bad. Con had much harder decisions though the starter Pokemon problem was difficult.
Vote Placed by 21MolonLabe 2 years ago
21MolonLabe
2001bhuWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both had reasonable conduct. Neither used resources as they were not needed. Con had better grammar and spelling. Con's decisions seemed harder to make that those of Pro.
Vote Placed by carriead20 2 years ago
carriead20
2001bhuWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Oh man, I don't know which way to vote because I've had to face all these decisions. S & G to Con because Pro admitted to spelling a word wrong changing the meaning of a round from something tasty to a dangerous weapon. As far as arguments go both were pretty hard stuff to decide on while a child. What won the arguments for me was the life or death situation for Wylted. Sources don't matter in this debate as it is more of personal experience so I will leave sources tied. As far as conduct goes no one had better or worse conduct than the other leaving it tied as well. Good debate to both!
Vote Placed by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
2001bhuWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: R1 to con, as that was a painful choice. R2 pro wins with ice cream, largely because I did not buy repeated the pathos appeal. R3 is tied, the gun is great, but finally there is some semblance of cross argument going (attempts at refuting the others option). R4 is a significant con victory, in part due to the Harley Quinn gambit; however I have a hard time believing that current game systems were a childhood issue for pro. Pro wins R5 by a slim margin, as con previously talked about parental abuse, making any perceived choice of which to live with an easy one. The weight of the points goes to con. Next time please include more back and forth rebuttals.
Vote Placed by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
2001bhuWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well, Pro spent his rounds really showcasing the lighter side of decision-making for kids. Con spent his talking about the darker side. Since the criteria is just "hardest decisions," the darker side wins. Every round except R4 (which might just be a tie), Con presented a much more difficult decision, and therefore I vote his way.