Brono_Smalls
al3x103303202

What would happen is Hillary Won?

Brono_Smalls

Con

I'm glad Trump won over Hillary, But would rather have Sandman. I think we would be going to war with Russia.
1st round will be accepting.
al3x103303202

Pro

there would not have gone this long of hate and she would have put russia in there place and would have helped familys across the us and would have stoped the dekota pipe line for the standing rouck souix tribe and much more for americans to come to get to geather then trump is not doing any thing about it. all is he doing is tweeting hatered and complaining about how the people are telling the truth and he dose not see that he dividing the country even more.
Brono_Smalls

Con

But, in her emails( she did not deny, that they were true ) she said to John Podsta that what she said to the public we're actually not her real opinions. Everyone is mad at Trump for saing "grab her by the pu##y" but Hillary laughed at the fact she know that the child rapist was guilty In the case in (1975). To be honest I find that monstrous.

I think she would have just lied to everyone to help her get more money, she said she's all for women's rights but takes money from Saadi Arabia, where they have women's right meeting and no women can attended.

I think she is mentally unstable. Why would Russia need to be "put in thiereplace"? By the way it would have been batter if you said "Puttin their places"
al3x103303202

Pro

his is a racist and discrase woman and complains everyday in twitter and denies everything that are real about and was bankruapt so many times married so many times and failed so many times also im not sure about how he would work with the navajo nation because look what is happening in the souix tribe in north dokota. Im a navajo and my calns are tangle clan born the medow people clan; maternal grandpa is water edge peole clan; paternal grandpa is bitter water clan.
Posted by al3x103303202 10 months ago
al3x103303202
no it would be first gentleman get it right.
Posted by Lookingatissues 10 months ago
Lookingatissues
Bill Clinton would have been " First laddie "