Brono_Smalls
Doom-Guy-666-1993

What would really happen if Sanders won?

Brono_Smalls has forfeited round #3.

Brono_Smalls

Pro

I think we would be going in a positive direction with him. I don't think the 15 dollar thing would work, but he would have been really good for the environment.
Doom-Guy-666-1993

Con

Communism, and that is terrible, it would be like East Germany, or worse.
Brono_Smalls

Pro

Hello, Doom Guy. From your picture, I'm assuming you serve. So, thank you for your service and protecting our country!

But, Sanders is a socialist, not a communist. I think he would have make health care free for all, like Canada. I already started a different debate, on how I think we should have socialized health care. I think it would give the government more responsibility to watch the health of our country. It would cost more to have an unhealthy country if we did.
Doom-Guy-666-1993

Con

My cousin lives in Canada, he says high taxes, low quality health care, and socialism and communism is basically the same thing, the only difference is that socialism has a welcoming name. And some background on why i despise communism the amount i do, i spent 5 years of my life in a communist country, from the little i do remember, my older brother mugged people just to keep me, my mother and him alive, one thing i have the most burned in was a kid my age was running over to the west, he got shot, if this is how communism is, we need to gas the people who believe in it.