britkit_francis
Rami

What would you do if you found a guy in your house on your PC?

Rami

britkit_francis

Pro

Scenario specifics:
You work for the government.
Come back to house to find guy near your computer with some sort of device plugged in to your PC.
You figure that he is trying to steal your data and also add a virus to the government system.
The guy turns, looks at you, types something in, removes the component and tries to scram.

This guy could also be mental or determined and won't listen to reason.

What would you do? (Argue why your way is better than mine.)
I would attack and figure out what that was all about.
Rami

Con

Okay, so, I work for the government, right? This guy likely is dangerous and armed. I think call the police first.
britkit_francis

Pro

Since you are a Government Official, you should have some sort of backup plan for this. Immediately unplug your PC from any power source. It should stop all functions. As the guy runs away thinking that he is somewhat free, come up from behind him and go for the rabbit punch on the back of the neck. Make sure you do it somewhat gentle so you don't kill him. Then you knee him in the lower back. That will bring him some immediate pain. While he goes through it, unarm him. If he is holding the gun while your attack him, drop down and tug at his feet to make him fall down. Then you call the police. Though, sometimes the cops arn't always the answer. They can often " muddied the water".
Rami

Con

Again, he has a gun. How could I get near him? Unless the computer is right near you. Which he probably moved anyway. So, I'd think he would fire a couple times. I wouldn't worry that much about the virus. If this computer really has government secrets, it would be really hard to put a virus onto it. His work probably isn't done, anyway. What is most important is to get undercover, and call the police. Because no matter how terrible the police is, playing cowboy isn't the best way.
britkit_francis

Pro

britkit_francis forfeited this round.
Rami

Con

I win! Yay!
Posted by britkit_francis 2 years ago
britkit_francis
Haha. ^_^
Posted by CentristX 2 years ago
CentristX
Dang ISIS.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
britkit_francisRamiTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff