What50
masterdrave

What50 and Masterful are not the same person.

masterdrave has forfeited round #2.
Started: 9/13/2017 Category: Music

What50

Pro

This is a debate in which What50 and Masterful are not the same person.

First round is acceptance.
Round 2 is arguments
Round 3 is rebuttals.
masterdrave

Con

Yeah...hi. It's ME again.
What50

Pro

Hello Masterdave I really don't know you so i am confuse on why you say "It's me again".

My first argument is that if we were the same persons we would be both ban. According to the DDO terms of use it is against the rules to create multiple accounts. This begs the question if Me and Masterful are the same person why are t we not banned.
http://www.debate.org...

Second if me and Masterful were the same person how come our writing and grammar are much more different. If you read my debates and compare them to Masterful you can really see a difference in writing and grammar.
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

These reasons are enough to show that me and masterful are not the same person.
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
Me and masterdrave are not the same person.

-For whatever reason, masterdrave has decided that capitalizing his name was not necessary.
-He has also lost an unbelievable amount of debates, his win ration is 10% whereas mine is over 50%.

These 2 points should convince anyone who's able to properly reason, that we're not the same person.

Also if he was me, he'd be apart of the Brotherhood, right?
Posted by DawnBringerRiven 10 months ago
DawnBringerRiven
I thought at first that masterful and masterdrave was the same person, so this debate was one person arguing with themselves as a troll lol
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
Feel free to challenge me to a debate then.
Posted by JimShady 10 months ago
JimShady
That would be more logical then djck buddies, although I think what would be even more logical is that you are the same person.
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
Jim, I don't think "dick buddies" is the best way to explain our similar profile pictures. Could it simply be that we share similar ideologies and our profile picture represent our beliefs?
That would be a far more logic assumption.
Posted by JimShady 10 months ago
JimShady
The fact that both of you have very similar profile pics of a criminal mug shot definitely means ya'll are at least djck buddies. It could also suggest your alter ego.
Posted by OtisBDriftwood 10 months ago
OtisBDriftwood
What the hell does this have to do with music?
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Masterful and What50 are the same person, they are never on at the same time and their ideologies are exactly the same. In reality Masterful is one person with a multiple personality disoreder, What50 is his second personality, he acts as a 14 year old kid when that personality takes over. But Masterful is the dominant personality.

Almost like Psycho, Masterful is Norman Bates, then he reverts to Ma or What50. Either way there are some serious issues there.
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
The league stands behind you, brother.