Loganbrown009
galhotra

Whats Better? Twitter Or FaceBook? (State Your Opinion Guys!)

Loganbrown009

Con

Yes, Many people have asked this since both websites have came out. I just want your opinion, and you can state why or why not. Mine is Twitter, its because Facebook is just not my kind of thing, I mean I have friends and family whom get on it. Though I love Twitter, and I never tried FB, I think Twitter (CAN) be better. Remember to state your opinion and Debate with others. NOW! GO DEBATE ON!
galhotra

Pro

According to me facebook is the best and if u had not visited the facebook how can u say that twiter is the best ..facebook tells basic technique to make yourself a Profile a personality and Groom in yourselves is it ..and twitter its just a following concept
Loganbrown009

Con

Loganbrown009 forfeited this round.
galhotra

Pro

so , the best social network site is "facebook" and to interact as many people we wont we can interact them as many as we can.
Loganbrown009

Con

Loganbrown009 forfeited this round.
galhotra

Pro

galhotra forfeited this round.