Memes101
DakotaTheSock

What's better, Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch

Memes101 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 2/15/2017 Category: Games

Memes101

Pro

I think overwatch is better because it's got better graphics weapons and concept, I haven't really played it but I've seen videos and watch them at least a stream a day.
DakotaTheSock

Con

I think that team fortress 2 is a better game because it has more use of skill and it is open to kids. Overwatch is intended more for teens and adults because of the style of characters that are used. A child would not be able to easily play overwatch, while team fortress 2 is very basic. The Game is controlled by basic movements of forward back and sides while overwatch uses skills such as bunny hopping, teleportation, and proper use of evasive skills. A child can play but will not succeed far in overwatch but in Team Fortress 2 a child has more of an ability to get good. Overwatch is also a very sexualized game, They often have skins that show a lot of skin or are very suggestive. This would not be appropriate for a child. An example would be Odette, a skin for widowmaker.
Posted by Exigence 11 months ago
Exigence
This should be easy for Pro to win. The fact that Team Fortress 2 is more kid-friendly is irrelevant; what the arguments should be based on is the objective quality of each game. Also, I kind of disagree with the view that Team Fortress 2 is more skill-based. I'm not the one debating though~
Posted by PFJones 11 months ago
PFJones
Pro is winning already. Con prevents very flimsy and easy to counter arguments. It should not be hard for Pro to win.
Posted by Orman 11 months ago
Orman
i think this should be a poll then a debate