InfiniteBears
Beastmode1126

Whats the best cartoon dog? scoob (pro) or snoopy (con)

InfiniteBears
Started: 12/28/2013 Category: Funny

InfiniteBears

Pro

We all know Scooby doo is the better dog. Solving mysteries with the gang and saving the day.
Beastmode1126

Con

Aaaahhhhh here we go again with this Scooby doo bullcrap AKA the mentally retarded dog. We all know Snoopy is a more intelligent, everyone can see that. So lets start this debate we all know who I am rooting for
InfiniteBears

Pro

oh really?
1 Scooby-doo might not be smart but, at least he can talk just like a human. Unlike snoopy who just knows how to dance.
2 Snoopy is about the size of Scooby's calf. I'm sure Scooby can take snoopy one verse one and destroy snoopy. If you want a cage match throw the whole gang and Snoopy's friends together. Charlie brown and his friends wont stand a chance verses the gang.
3 Scooby is a national hero. Solving mysteries all of the time.
4 What's snoopy's biggest accomplishment?
Beastmode1126

Con

All right well you say Scooby isn't smarter, so at least you admit that second you say that snoopy only dances? Lets not forget that snoopy can FLY A DAMN PLANE! That just shows how retarded Scooby doo really is. As for you saying he has no accomplishments well I just gave you a HUGE ONE. Answer me this how many dogs do you know that can fly a plane let alone human beings. You say that Scooby and the gang will defeat snoopy and his friends, this might be true but it could go either way!
InfiniteBears

Pro

"Lets not forget that snoopy can FLY A DAMN PLANE! That just shows how retarded Scooby doo really is."
That statement doesn't show that Scooby is retarded. Anyways Scooby has never attempted to fly a plane.

Reason why Scooby Is smarter
1. He solves complex puzzles when solving mysteries

-Scooby is more heroic too. He'll put his life on the line to save any member from the gang. This video will show that and his martial art skills

http://www.youtube.com...
Beastmode1126

Con

You're actually wrong my statement does prove Scooby is retarded and ill tell you why. It gives the impression that Scoobys IQ is to that of a retarded by making Snoopy look so much more superior in intellect that it dwarfs scoobys. I would also just like to say that Scooby really doesn't help the gang. If you ever even watched Scooby doo you would know that Scooby is just bait for the villain and Velma and Fred are the real valuable parts of the gang. Fred has the trap and Velma has the brains!
Posted by JustAnotherGuy 3 years ago
JustAnotherGuy
Courage is the best cartoon dog by far.
Posted by InfiniteBears 3 years ago
InfiniteBears
Thanks! :D ahha
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
But you have a valid point!
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
I'm just not sure that the 3 d version would be considered a cartoon.
Posted by InfiniteBears 3 years ago
InfiniteBears
I see, but the cartoon character is in the animated version of him.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Gotcha. That's fair, but let me try to be clear about my point. I think all cartoons are indeed animated, but not all animated things are cartoons.
Posted by InfiniteBears 3 years ago
InfiniteBears
cartoon
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Sorry what are you defining?
Posted by InfiniteBears 3 years ago
InfiniteBears
Read number three, I just looked it up. Also thank you for giving me the 3 points!

1.
a sketch or drawing, usually humorous, as in a newspaper or periodical, symbolizing, satirizing, or caricaturing some action, subject, or person of popular interest.

2.
comic strip.

3.
animated cartoon.

4.
Fine Arts. a full-scale design for a picture, ornamental motif or pattern, or the like, to be transferred to a fresco, tapestry
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
The repeat comments are a ddo problem not me
Vote Placed by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
InfiniteBearsBeastmode1126Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Please be careful how you use the word "retarded." Please also remember that someone's mentally handicapable status does not reflect of her worth. That being said con wins that snoopy is superior in physical and mental capabilities, and is also able of specialized tasks (flying). However, con fails to address scooby's heroic nature. It therefore becomes a question of morality vs intelligence. I vote morality every time. Pro therefore wins, in my opinion.