SarcasticMethod
Reformist

What's the difference between a duck?

Reformist
Started: 11/30/2015 Category: Funny

SarcasticMethod

Con

What's the difference between a duck?

The big question here is: is it true? Or isn't it? Is there a difference? Can there possibly be a difference?

To answer this question, I want to use logico-bullshittical reasoning and demonstrate that yes, it isn't true that there are answers to the question, one of which is false.

Protractors may not be used. Please consult your physician, dentist, and/or best friend Sergei before accepting this debate.

VOTERS: Please vote carefully, yet spontaneously and with a bit of a flourish.
Reformist

Pro

I accept

I'm a capitalist

We don't give a damn about the difference between ducks

We care about money. The kind that you slap across the poor's face to make them feel the joys of capitalism.

Also I love war. More ways to spend money....On how to kill people.

I suggest you drop the debate because capitalism is more important than ducks
SarcasticMethod

Con

"I accept"
So he says, allegedly. Can he prove it, though?
"I'm a capitalist"
So? Why? What? Who? What was the question, again?
"We don't give a damn about the difference between ducks"
See how he is, disregarding the most important philosophical problem of our age! What a slackard!
"We care about money. The kind that you slap across the poor's face to make them feel the joys of capitalism."
But should you? Come to think of it, what does 'should' mean? I think it has something to do with multiple universes...
"Also I love war. More ways to spend money....On how to kill people."
Okay, so?
"I suggest you drop the debate because capitalism is more important than ducks"
That's a bad reason to do stuff? Or is it? In an alternate universe where I were to drop the debate, would an unknowable quality be any different? Would it matter (of course it would, I'm playing Satan's lawyer)?
Reformist

Pro

Capitalism has everything to do with Ducks.

If there were no ducks. Guns would not be bought to hunt them. Without that many guns to shoot them gun stores would close down. Then Ann the manager would have no money to help her kids survive. And then those kids wont grow up to be factory workers being ripped off. AND THEN THE WHOLE SYSTEM JUST BREAKS DOWN.

And that is why ducks are important to capitalism.

Also The most Important philosophical problem in our age is DUCKS!?!?!? NO!! Its about how we rip off people without them getting mad at us. Its the constant struggle in life.

Stuff..... A noun used to describe anything in the world. "Hey honey I just brought stuff for dinner" or if used in a more sinister way "What stuff did you do to the Jews in the concentration camp". The whole theory of dropping the debate in an alternate universe is impossible due to the fact that you will drop the debate in this universe thus making it impossible for your alternate universe debater to give up because he in fact will actually continue the debate due to you dropping this debate in this reality

Ergo vote Pro
SarcasticMethod

Con

Heading has nothing to do with Ducks.

If there were ducks. Guns would be bought to hunt them. With that many guns to shoot them gun shops wouldn't close down. Then Queen Anne would have fees to help her kids live. And then those kids shall grow up to be makeplace workers being ripped off. AND THEN THE WHOLE THING DOESN'T BREAK DOWN.

And that is why ducks don't matter to heading.

Also The pickle of wisdom that matters the least in our age is DUCKS!?!?!? YES!! Its about how we don't rip off folk without them getting mad at us. It's'nt the forever fight in life.

Stuff..... A name used to mean nothing in the world. "Hey honey I just brought no stuff for eat" or if used in a less evil way "What stuff didn't you do to the Jews in the squeezed camp". The whole thingy of doing the fight in another world is yes due to the fact that you will do the fight in this world thus making it yes for your other world fighter to go on because he in fact will really stop the fight due to you doing this fight in this world

Ergo kill Pro
Reformist

Pro

Con is a communist

Only the godless communists speak like that

Oh and sorry I couldn't respond quicker. I was taking a nap in my 20 story gold plated mansion

Vote Pro
SarcasticMethod

Con

In order to truly grasp this question, we must first understand the words in it. What, shall we say, is a duck? It is a word that carries a meaning, and meaning is defined by use. So, what do most people mean when they say duck? They seem to refer to a sort of thing that swims and quacks. From this we can restructure the question. What is the difference between a swimming quacking thing?

Now what does is mean for something to be different? Here I should like to say: One that is, and another that is other. There is an 'otherness' about the duck that is up for question here. Is this swimming quacking thing 'otherly'? Does it have 'otherhood'? This, in essence, is the foundation from which truth is built.

The otherhood of that which swims and quacks is dependent on something else otherly existing, like a pond, a frog, or a bullrush. The duck is 'othered' from these distinct concepts that surround it.

Ergo, vote someone.
Reformist

Pro

Im omitting my round 4 debate

Because I have made clear that my opponent is a communist

Communists are evil

So vote for someone who isn't evil

Vote Pro

PS: No one cares about ducks
SarcasticMethod

Con

Communism is Yugoslavia
Yugoslavia is best Slavia
best means good
communism is good
logic
Reformist

Pro

This is my twitter account

You just got Smashed son

https://twitter.com...

I win debate

GG
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
you mean I won?

Communsim: 7

Ducks: 0
Posted by SarcasticMethod 1 year ago
SarcasticMethod
u wot m90
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
Hey

Hey

The Communists win this one buddy
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
Hey

Hey

The Communists win this one buddy
Posted by SarcasticMethod 1 year ago
SarcasticMethod
I was talking to Peepette
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
What!!?!??!

I thought we were discussing the HARDCORE ISSUES facing US THESE DAYS?!!??!?!?!

Omg you just killed the experience
Posted by SarcasticMethod 1 year ago
SarcasticMethod
You do realize this is in 'funny' section, right?
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
Yes

I shall win the debate

Hail Capitalism
Posted by Peepette 1 year ago
Peepette
(Scratching head thinking deeply) I'd like to know if I'm on the same wave length as you before I take on a debate such as this. Let me know.
A - duck =?.
Maybe wood duck - mallard =?
Or Duck mobile - Anatidae =?
Could it be Duck (LOOK OUT!) - Duck (Cricket) = ?
The difference between Donald and Daffy Duck, cousins you know, but oh so different.
Vote Placed by Evan_Of_Hearts 1 year ago
Evan_Of_Hearts
SarcasticMethodReformistTied
Reasons for voting decision: I am so confused...