AveyC
sheridandebate

When Kim Kardashian gives birth, do the cameras need to roll in the delivery room?

AveyC

AveyC

Con

No, the cameras do not need to catch Kim K in the act of delivering her second child. First off although her life is mainly reality cameras and shows I believe you draw the line at the delivery room. Giving birth is already a hard enough task for women, I'm sure her pain and suffering does not need to be shown on camera. For those of you who want to see her birth on screen, I'm sorry but your just sick. The cameras are invading her privacy and they do not need to catch this on camera, although I'm sure she'll be taking many selfies afterward. Leave the publicity up to her she will post selfies and videos with her child when she is ready.
sheridandebate

Pro

They should be in the delivery room but should not record the baby actually coming out
AveyC

Con

They should not be in recording mode either way. Watching the baby come out would be disturbing and in the delivery room in an invasion of privacy. I am not fighting specifically for Kim K but for celebrities and people all around the world who need the privacy when welcoming a child into the world.
The link below shows another weird and disturbing game used in the delivery room that I also think should be stopped

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
sheridandebate

Pro

sheridandebate forfeited this round.
AveyC

Con

Why the Forfeit?
sheridandebate

Pro

sheridandebate forfeited this round.
Posted by Forthelulz 1 year ago
Forthelulz
If she and the hospital grant consent, then they may. Someone may perceive a need for them to roll, after all.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
AveyCsheridandebateTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture