cosecant
Plexon_Warrior

When it is cold, you can wear a hat/cap and the like to protect yourself.

cosecant

Pro

My dear and venerable opponent.Let me introduce you to the glorious fact it keeps you warm.I thank you with all deserving honours for your sincere attention.
Plexon_Warrior

Con

Dear opponent, I too believe that wearing a hat can keep you warm. I just want to have a lighthearted debate, so for the sake and spirit of the debate I will claim... ... ... Hats and caps CANNOT keep you warm on cold days.
cosecant

Pro

Thank you. I am not saying that these will not keep me warm but i am saying that it is my choice to wear them.
Plexon_Warrior

Con

That is quite true, but people argue that they do not offer any protection or warmth because there is usually no ear protection, no nose protection, nor any eye protection. It may be your choice to wear them, but that does not mean you can gleam any protection or warmth from wearing such items.
cosecant

Pro

I thank the contender for this wonderful (and light) debate. It might be not suitable but it is the person's choice. If it not good, he will probably remark it. You cannot forfeit his right.
Plexon_Warrior

Con

I would like to thank the competitor for this indubitably fun and lighthearted debate. Yes it may be a person's preference to wear such items, even though some argue that they do not offer any protection. I do believe that such items do offer such protection and have played the Devil's Advocate for a interesting debate. All I can say is... good game... or debate, but either way it's a good game.