britkit_francis
Dark_Soul

When should we lie?

Dark_Soul

britkit_francis

Pro

When should we lie? Always, sometimes, or never?
Dark_Soul

Con

Lieing is not a good thing, but i believe it should be used in special situations. For example if your a 32 Year old Father to 2 5 year old Daughters. Her pet cat dies. Would you really want to tell a 5 year old kid their pet died? No i don't think so.
britkit_francis

Pro

I will agree with you but in a way...

It can be used in a special way such as you stated. It can also be used ( most commonly as ) to get out of an unlike able situation. Lets say that you get caught stealing, ( caught by law enforcers, neighbors, parents ect) you might blame it on someone else to save your a**. You might also lie to make your profile sound better. You might try to circulate a rumor about yourself at work to make yourself sound more heroic. I state the lieing only sometimes helps but don't over do it.
Dark_Soul

Con

I would like to remind you that this is a debate ;) This isn't to agree with the other people, Likewise i would suggest in your next debate to state you side ;). Now we are just agreeing with eachother.
britkit_francis

Pro

True...
I still state that lying sometimes is the best way to cooperate in the world. If you lie in the right way you should be able to "survive" in the world. Like I have said before, t can also be used ( most commonly as ) to get out of a situation. I state that lying sometimes is acceptable.
Dark_Soul

Con

My closing statement is that in most cases, lying is unacceptable. Telling the truth, except in special situations is the best way to go.
Vote Placed by creedhunt 1 year ago
creedhunt
britkit_francisDark_SoulTied
Reasons for voting decision: There was no debate, but pro made spelling mistakes, so con gets points.the point.