backwardseden
ironicfantasy

Where does it state anywhere in the bible "I the lord thy god grants man free will"? It doesn't

ironicfantasy has forfeited round #1.

backwardseden

Pro

There is nothing in the bible that states, in fact its not even close to saying something like "I the lord thy god grants man free will." Since this is true, man does not have free will IF you are stubble-toed enough to believe in god.

It will be con's job to absolutely prove that god grants man free will.

No forfeits!

Nobody with a lackluster edumacation trying to pretend that they have an intelligence and an education will be accepted!!!

So dig through anything you've got on this subject because you're gonna need it, because I have plenty of wet noodled files of mine to utterly prove that god, and through other sources, does NOT grant man free will and therefore you do not have any Free Will as your destiny is predetermined IF you are wagon red wrecked enough to believe in god.

I on the other hand am intelligent enough to pull weeds and not believe in god, therefore I have Free Will. Its that simple.
Posted by ChurnedCreamery 11 months ago
ChurnedCreamery
You can make choices, you, therefore, have free will
free will: Free will is the ability to choose between different possible courses of action unimpeded.
If we truly did not have free will, then you would not be able to make your choice, of course, if everything is predetermined then that's a completely different discussion.