hail_cs
lyokowarri0r

Whether or not Donald Trump should be president.

lyokowarri0r

hail_cs

Con

Donald Trump has little to no qualifications to become president of the United States, so he should not be president.
lyokowarri0r

Pro

I am not a Trump supporter. I don't like his attitude or his policies. He is a buffoon. BUT...This is America. We are a democracy. He has the support in the Republican party and will most likely get the nomination. Now if he can win the general is another debate, but if he does...he won it fair and square. That is democracy. Sometimes we get bad leaders. But let's look deeper. We have elected worse and people with less qualifications. Herbert Hoover was a businessman. He gave food, ammo, and money to the government during WWI, became apart of president Harding's and Coolidge's cabinet. He was the equivalent of Bill Gates in his fame. He became president...Great Depression...did nothing...bad president. We elected James Buchanan who has one of the most impressive resumes in history. He did everything. Ambassadors to many countries and lawmaker on major legislation. Became president...Bloody Kansas...did nothing...bad president. Resume doesn't really matter. George Washington has no political experience and SUCKED as a British officer. Lincoln was just a junior Senator. Should and shouldn't on this cannot be about qualifications. It is about support. I support democracy. How about you?
hail_cs

Con

hail_cs forfeited this round.
lyokowarri0r

Pro

I didn't notice the time limit so I assume that the con speaker just did not respond in time. There is a 3rd round so I will not add anything to my argument to keep it fair.
hail_cs

Con

hail_cs forfeited this round.
lyokowarri0r

Pro

Well, the con speaker has either really forfeited or ran out of time. I would just like to add that it is okay to dislike a candidate. It is okay to support one. I don't like Trump and I like Sanders. But I cannot support going against democracy. If Trump gets the nomination and then the presidency, then he won it. It isn't about should or shouldn't. It happened or it didn't.
Posted by lyokowarri0r 10 months ago
lyokowarri0r
Last business president caused the Great Depression. The country is not a company. The debt is not that big of a deal if you compare it to our current GDP. I'm not saying we shouldn't deal with the deficit but dept is healthy for an economy of our size. One man will not fix this country.
Posted by DakotaSwagginOnYou 10 months ago
DakotaSwagginOnYou
Donald is the best candidate for the reason of his business experience to help us get out of debt
Vote Placed by MaxLamperouge 10 months ago
MaxLamperouge
hail_cslyokowarri0rTied
Reasons for voting decision: forfeiture.
Vote Placed by cgt97 10 months ago
cgt97
hail_cslyokowarri0rTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfit